DH War QoL Improvements

So we (as an ex s23 guild) were pushed above top 5 legendary ranks due to the merge and after that we would have no rewards while all top guilds from s21 will ?
We won all Wars since merge happened…
I hope i just misunderstood or it would be really unfair…

5 Likes

Current, at end of today’s War.

1 Like

You seriously will punish all ex s23 guild ?
We were 4th before merge. Nearly 16 after last war even after winning all wars since merge.
You must be kidding.
Do you confirm that only 5 guilds will have double rewards ? Really ?

3 Likes

No. Everyone gets.

Top 5 is getting these new backpacks.

2 Likes

Sorry Samm

I meant:

Legendary rank:
Guild A 4300MMR
Guild B 4200MMR
Guild C 3900MMR
Guild D 3700MMR
Guild X 3650MMR

Challenger Rank:
Guild E 4100MMR
Guild F 4000MMR
Guild G 3600MMR

Who is getting the rewards based on the standings at this moment?

Option 1: Guilds A, B, C, D, X - they were top 5 in Legendary rank

Option 2: Guilds A, B, E, F, C - they have the top 5 MMR of the server

2 Likes

Welcome to the reality!

Question is would I take rewards even I m from s21 but left guild few hours ago.

2 Likes

You are punish to not get top5 which is also sad fact, no matter if you were 1st in s23.

Dissapoint

2 Likes

@Samm
Please just tell us we misunderstood or that at least you made a mistake and that it will change.

2 Likes

Do they reset Coli and Arena?

Stop to believe that there be anything fair for all.

2 Likes

Agreed they took really poor decision on this one… It’s another problem.
I hope they learned the lesson.

3 Likes

If you leave, or are kicked from, your guild before the war rewards get sent, you don’t get them.

5 Likes

It be 4 years since I start to play.

Learned from mistakes? You are really dreamy like me.

I mention a lot of improvments to all single person and more happier plave to play but they dont care.

Game is old skin, nothing new, only makeup

1 Like

No, I leaved after I made my attack in War. So, I played War, yes.

1 Like

That’s considerate, but not relevant to the issue of whether you get rewards when leaving a guild:

6 Likes

It appears that all guild are now reset to 0 MMR except one random one in copper. Since it was stated that 0 reserved for inactive guilds I’m not thinking this was what was intended. Will this be adjusted so that final wars in this shortened season are somewhat accurately paired? Thanks for consideration

3 Likes

I don’t think that this is fair at all and now there isn’t anything loyalty either

2 Likes

Is it always going to be 5 off duty heroes now no matter what rank you are in ?? @Samm

3 Likes

Can’t see how this could possibly go wrong (sarcasm). The only thing that kept a lot of lower guilds going was being able to be legendary using strategy. So much fun to get merged into Server 1 where guild #1 is 800B power compared to the average on our server before merge of about 100B. Oh the joy of going from Top 5 (originally before 3 server moves) to Top 200. How nice for the people who dropped $20K on this ridiculous game

4 Likes

Yet people still complain even if Drop Boosters aren’t even ultra good…
The rewards are not thoroughly important either.

7 Likes

The funniest thing is that those guilds who got the borders most of them got their mmr too lower and a top 5-6 guilds who made legendary regularly but had to stay challenger because they faced two 1st servers guilds at this moment, can’t have those borders, despite of their mmr higher.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney