DH War QoL Improvements

@Samm
While we appeciate this…

Past experience have told us to not get our hopes up unfortunately…

10 Likes

Does this mean the skill mod icons are changing as well? If only the sabotage icons are changing, then it’s kind of pointless. Using the skill sabotages are a great way to counter mods, but if no one can discern which skill the mod is for, then it’s a guessing game.

9 Likes

Probably the biggest thing here and I’m all for it

9 Likes

Well to be honest I like this update it will be fun to see players jump in guilds just to get the best rewards lol that will really break the game and the competitiveness

7 Likes

On second thought, I think more competitiveness :yum:

6 Likes

Are you going to change the mods as the image too or only in sabotage? Wish you do change mods itself to be like the image too

9 Likes

I will try later to game.

3 Likes

@Samm any indication that there will be an improved way of how “off duty” heroes are displayed in wars in the future?

4 Likes

This is what pops up when you try to leave your Guild. So this should prevent people from double-dipping on rewards.

9 Likes

Thanks @Samm
As mentioned before, this is not the case for current season rewards
I will try get support for you on this… just bit difficult and really don’t want to miss out on any rewards

6 Likes

60 fps? :eyes: wat

6 Likes

So is the concern more about people joining a Legendary-ranked Guild just far enough beyond the cooldown that they get the Legendary rewards, without having participated in that Guild’s season’s worth of Wars?

4 Likes

:balance_scale:

2 Likes

Well yes and no…
If someone joins the guild before the rewards are sent that is fine, just as long as only 50 people get the rewards for one guild.

Currently ( I will try support it for you shortly):
If Guild A is placed in Legendary rank, 50 people in the guild gets the rewards for being in Legendary Rank

5 people leave the guild (after they got the rewards for Legendary rank)
5 friends of the guild that was in a low key guild that only made it to Gold rank, join Guild A
these 5 new people now gets the legendary rank rewards because they are in the guild that gets Legendary Rank rewards.

Now a total of 55 people got the legendary rank rewards for Guild A - which should NOT happen

Hope this is clear?
Making a video now, will submit through ingame support

2 Likes

This is not the right topic
There is already a topic discussing this, and the team is aware

3 Likes

So, we get queued for the next war at noon… then update 4.7 comes around 12:15pm. Then war car stats change after the update? How is this all working out today?

2 Likes

It’s in the 4.7 update:

Guild War QOL Update

We’ve made major improvements to Guild War! Head over to our dedicated Guild War update post for more details.

When the server is down, we’ll remove the old War features and push the changes. The current season essentially ends, and we’ll send out End-of-Season rewards based on your CURRENT League, and rank for the top five Guilds (these will be the updated War rewards).

We’ll initiate a new War season, which will still end at the end of February. It’s basically just a very short War season, and you’ll receive End-of-Season rewards AGAIN, based on your League in the short season. A new season begins again for March, and the War seasons resume a regular schedule.

8 Likes

Ok, so from noon - 12:30ish when the 4.7 update gets pushed - do we have a queued opponent? Make sabotages? And then the cars stats change?

4 Likes

Is this based on the current MMR or top 5 guilds in Legendary Rank?

2 Likes

Very smart said.

Support!!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney