DHBM: Reborn (Story Series)

DHBM: Reborn

Welcome to the new series, DHBM Reborn.

Backstory:

It was a normal day in the world of DHBM, everything seemed normal as always, until the realism took over the world, it’s currently unknown what The Realism is and what possibly caused it, was it caused by a hero or villain in DHBM or was it caused by something way stranger in the world? Though the origin is unknown it definitely took the DHBM world by storm, The Realism had everything it touched turn realistic and totally different from how it looked originally, all the heroes, villains and even creeps tried to avoid and evade The Realism, but soon it had taken over everything, building, heroes, villains, creeps and much more. After the realism took over the city, DHBM was turned into the City Of Disney, and all the heroes and villains and creeps had turned into actual civilians of this city The Realism had made up, all the people who were once heroes of the DHBM world had forgotten everything, their skills, their lives as heroes of the DHBM world literally everything…
Though The Realism was strong enough to turn the whole DHBM world into something entirely different, it soon lost control of the world, allowing civilians who had enough clues shown to them to realize who they really were once, this could cause good and kind civilians to rise up and try to reveal the truth and find a way to break out of the realisms world, but sadly the truth would also give bad, untrustworthy civilians an advantage in their evil ways and unfortunately their was way more bad than good…

Season 1 :robot:

DHBM Reborn: Security Breach

Chapter 1: Testing… (Coming Soon!)

This is a work in progress and part of the rehash project, will be deleted if needed! Please ignore this for now :grin:

Chapter 2: Coulrophobia (Coming Soon!)

This text will be hidden

Chapter 3: Apocalyptic Discontent (Coming Soon)

This text will be hidden

Chapter 4: “Good” Byes… (Coming Soon)

This text will be hidden

Chapter 5: The Future Near (Coming Soon)

This text will be hidden

About The Realisms World.

How do things work in the world of the Realism?

Time

In the world of The Realism time is really strange, their are different districts in the city that take place in different time periods for example in one district it can be the 1500s while in another it’s 2016, once a person enters a different district their memories are erased and start a new life in the decided timeline.
— Unknown

Districts

Districts are not only different timelines but also cities and places for example two districts can be the same timeline but each different places. Districts can also affect many civilians in different ways like having certain skills in one timeline and different ones in the next timeline.
— unknown

The Realism

Who 000201299222nsxdk was it???2920

…WH0 d1d th15???7?^

Lore Stories

Stories that tell of things that happened in the beginning of this new world

Flower Child

Year: 2022

“Lucy, Lucy?”

Bloom woke up having another vision, she was tired of having them, just she knew she had things to change.

“Why am I doing this! I’m tired of hearing them! Who are they!”

“They are people who need are help, everyone here have had there lives lost, this realism… whatever it is, we have to stop it…”

“We don’t even know what it is, people are after us, we have lost friends, we had to make a whole new life for ourselves, my name isn’t bloom! It’s ra-!”

bloom stopped talking when she heard her ally shush her

“Don’t say it! They are probably here already, we gotta go and quickly!”

“Ok!”

Bloom said as she began packing angrily.

“Alright, I think we’re ready! We have to go, before it releases, we gotta reach the safe area.”

Sirens began to blare as a loud wave of sound shook the ground

“What is that!”

“It’s the infection, no more time for questions, let’s hurry up quickly!”

The girl and bloom ran to the truck as they drove off to the 80s…

“Turn the watch on! We need to start it! Hurry!”

Bloom turned the watch and watched as her ally drove into a portal…

Year: 1987

They both reappeared driving at a slower speed.

“Here we are, let’s go… we have no time to waste…”

Bloom and the girl left the car and ran to a nearby store, to meet somebody that could help them.

Serve & Protect

Year: 1988

Laurie walked through the empty fields of the farm as her friends walked beside her.

“Why are we here? This does not look like the site.”

“It certainly is, in the woods, that’s where we complete it all.”

They all walked past the fields and went into the wood, they went deeper and deeper.

After hours of walking Laurie and her friends finally found the site.

“Here it is, you guys have everything, right?”
Laurie said in a rushed voice.

“Yep the candle, the dagger a-and the umm vial…”

“Alright now we all get in a little circle and light the candle.”

Laurie lit the candle and grabbed the dagger.

“Remember to only cut your ring finger, ok?”

“Alright, understood.”

Said the rest of the group.

They all cut they’re ring fingers and dripped the blood into the vial.

“Alright now say the power you want, after doing so drink a bit from the vial, not to much”

“Are we sure this is safe? I have never seen anybody do this before!”

One of Laurie’s friends said in a scared manner.

“Melanie, my best friend has done this, it worked for her! It has to work for us, I promise you guys, it’s safe.”

After calming down they all said their wanted powers and drank a bit from the vial.

“You see? Now all we have to do is pour the rest on the candle, after doing so the powers will be granted at sunrise!”

Laurie drank from the vial and excitedly poured the rest of the blood onto the candle, removing the flame.

The wind got stronger and stronger.

“Alright let’s go! Quickly!”

Laurie and her friends ran through the fields to their car and drove off. Soon after it began to snow.

“Laurie! Hurry! I think I heard somebody in the fields when we were r-running!”

Laurie drove faster but soon came to a stop. Laurie saw a young man in white clothing smiling at them, when Laurie looked behind the car she saw a young woman in white smiling at the car.

“Laurie! drive! Hurry please!”

one of Laurie’s friends screamed when seeing the man.

Laurie prepared to run over the man but then she was stopped by a random force.

Laurie’s friends stopped trying to scream at Laurie and instead unlocked the car doors and ran away from the scene, Laurie still stuck in a trance state stayed in the car.

1 Day Later

“Help, help please!”

One of Laurie’s friends, Angie, said screaming at a cop car

“Please help me!”

The police men came out of the car and found Angie covered in blood, running towards them.

The police officers ran to Angie and called for backup.

Angie woke up in a hospital bed.

“What happened?”

“We got into a bit of trouble…”

Angie turned around to see who was talking, it was Laurie, seeming so much more different, way calmer and joyful.

Next to Laurie was a young woman. The woman next to Laurie then spoke.

“My name is Joan, but you can call me Ursula.”

The woman said with a slight smile on her face

A View Into Reality (Coming Soon)

“A supposedly cursed movie is released again causing an even bigger reaction.”

A new lore story coming soon…

HUGE thanks to @Retro_84, @PawpsicleSticks, @Filadae_Djaq @Champion_David and @Phaldow and @TherMasterStitch for help and support with the story!
Lots more chapters and secrets are coming soon! So stay tuned! :shushing_face::smiley:

25 Likes

Wait. Didn’t you did the last series topic before

That was a teaser :slightly_smiling_face:

My teasers just go into the actual fan fic

Interesting pilot :thinking:

I am intrigued.

2 Likes

Thanks!
I planned to make it longer but I wanted it to be kind of mysterious since it is a pilot, you know get people hooked.
Next chapter will be longer tho! :grin::open_mouth:

1 Like

As long as it is interesting (which I doubt it won’t be) :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nice. Can’t wait for episode 2.

1 Like

Say…when is WALL-E coming? He’s my favorite hero in DH:BM.

1 Like

Well he will be coming in (spoilers!) season 2! :sunglasses::smile:

1 Like

This looks incredible! Very excited! Can’t wait for more!!!

But right before I was gonna post my story...
1 Like

Okay, I like it! Joy is Lucy, apparently, now if I were to guess, Lucas and Emilia, if they were friends before, would have to be fear and…sadness? Disgust? Anger?

Or, they could’ve been friends from DHBM so Olaf and…idk…

Or, they could be random people. This looks interesting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Infinity out of ten. I really like it. I’m glad to have helped you, and to continue helping you too.

1 Like

Your right about Lucy being Joy and I’m pretty sure we all know who Emilia is :cry::wink:
Lucas’s identity will be revealed in chapter 2 or 3 so stay tuned, after that you got almost everything correct, I’m glad you liked the first chapter :grin:

Thank you so much for the feedback :grinning:

1 Like

I am intrigued and excited!!!

1 Like

Wait a minute…what about Mickey? Please let him still be a mouse! …Or the mayor of the city…

1 Like

Mickey Mouse will 100% appear and he won’t have a small role so don’t worry :grinning:

1 Like

Oh thank goodness…

1 Like

Do you already have the story finished?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney