DHBM: Reborn (New Series)

DHBM: Reborn

Welcome to the new series, DHBM Reborn.

Backstory:
It was a normal day in the world of DHBM, everything seemed normal as always, until the realism took over the world, it’s currently unknown what The Realism is and what possibly caused it, was it caused by a hero or villain in DHBM or was it caused by something way stranger in the world? Though the origin is unknown it definitely took the DHBM world by storm, The Realism had everything it touched turn realistic and totally different from how it looked originally, all the heroes, villains and even creeps tried to avoid and evade The Realism, but soon it had taken over everything, building, heroes, villains, creeps and much more. After the realism took over the city, DHBM was turned into the City Of Disney, and all the heroes and villains and creeps had turned into actual civilians of this city The Realism had made up, all the people who were once heroes of the DHBM world had forgotten everything, their skills, their lives as heroes of the DHBM world literally everything…
Though The Realism was strong enough to turn the whole DHBM world into something entirely different, it soon lost control of the world, allowing civilians who had enough clues shown to them to realize who they really were once, this could cause good and kind civilians to rise up and try to reveal the truth and find a way to break out of the realisms world, but sadly the truth would also give bad, untrustworthy civilians an advantage in their evil ways and unfortunately their was way more bad than good…

Season 1 :candle:

DHBM Reborn: Devotion

Chapter 1: Great Again

Year: 2016

Lucy woke from a deep sleep after working on her work project all night

“Today’s gonna be another great day!” Lucy said to herself tired, yet excited

Lucy got up feeling Slightly dazed and strangely nauseous…
“Maybe it was all the caffeine and left overs I had last night” Lucy thought

Lucy managed to walk to the kitchen and grab some medicine for herself and went straight to her room, she went into her closet and grabbed herself some comfortable clothes and changed into them almost immediately, today was thankfully a Saturday meaning Lucy had all day to rest and finish the last touches needed for her work project

before Lucy would go to the gym she’d take a little jog and would always see the same things happening on her street, Lucas, Lucy’s Best friend would most likely always be watering his lawn, Lucy would then see her other friend Emilia, who was most likely gonna be walking her dog.
But today was a different story, Lucas as always waved at Lucy as he watered his lawn and of course Lucy waved back, then she was expecting to see Emilia and her adorable German Shepard, Hardy but they were no where in sight, Lucy was honestly not surprised since Emilia had been acting really strange lately, not wanting to hang out, even being hostile at times.

Lucy stopped thinking, as she began feeling dazed and nauseous again, but this time she vomited on the street, feeling horrible Lucy tried to run back home, but she just kept feeling worse, soon passing out.

As Lucy’s head hit the concrete, Lucas noticed the ill Lucy on the concrete floor and immediately ran over to help her, Lucy, even though she was basically paralyzed saw a van stop behind Lucas, their was Emilia, a man and 1 other woman.

The man and woman ran out ready to grab the unsuspecting Lucas, and Lucy who was paralyzed on the ground…

10 Hours Later

Lucy slowly regained consciousness but still couldn’t move and either way she was strapped down but then…

“Welcome back, Joy…” said a voice in the distance
As soon as Lucy heard that word, Joy, A blast of memories came into Lucy’s mind but before she could begin thinking of what she had heard, Lucy heard footsteps coming near her…

Chapter 2: The Queen

Lucy awoke
“Welcome Back, Joy” A voice said in the distance, Lucy tried to move but failed multiple times

As Lucy tried to move she heard footsteps coming near her.

When the figure finally reached Lucy it was easy to see that the figure was Emilia,
Lucy slowly regained her energy, got up and looked around only to see that she was in some kind of hut

“Where are we!” Lucy yelled, desperately hoping for an answer

“We are home!” Said Emilia, smiling.

Lucy got up ready to leave the hut

“Lucy don’t go! You aren’t ready” Emilia warned Lucy as she ran out of the cramped hut

When Lucy ran outside she saw multiple huts and houses, farms and wells and wagons holding pounds of hay

Emilia finally catches up to Lucy

“T-tell me where we are and what happened to Lucas OR ELSE!” Lucy words echoed though the land disturbing the peace of the colonists

“Lucas is okay! He’s one of us now…”

“What do you mean by, One Of Us!Lucy said trembling with uncontrollable anger

“We showed him who he truly was, what he was meant to be! You have to trust me Lucy, please.”
Emilias words came out in a stutter as she was becoming frightened by Lucy’s rage

“I’ll trust you when you show me where he is…”

Emilia told Lucy to follow her in a scared tone and together they went off to Lucas

“This is i-it” Emilia told Lucy whole pointing at a big two-story house

They both entered unannounced

after a couple of minutes, they had found Lucas sitting on a throne

“Oh my gosh, Lucas your okay!” Lucy screamed happily as she ran to to give Lucas a hug

Lucas stared into the distance conveying no emotion when seeing Lucy

“W-whats wrong with him…” Lucy said frightened at the sight of the emotionless Lucas

“We showed him his true self, his meaning, after that most people just feel strange, feel nothing, why? Because it’s like they have been lied to about everything…” Emilia explained as she began to tear up

“Hello ladies” said a voice in the darkness

“I’m sorry, Lucy” Emilia said as she ran off

“Emilia!”

“No need to scream my dear child, this shall only take a moment!” said the mysterious figure

“Who are you!” screamed Lucy

The figure ignored Lucy’s question and blew dust into Lucy’s face

“This will get you right to sleep” said the strange woman, laughing

30 minutes later

Lucy awoke once again in a chair and in a much bigger hut than she first woke up in.
Lucy noticed she wasn’t strapped down she then looked in front of her, their she saw a simple wooden round table with a metal dagger and sitting right in front of Lucy was the same woman from before

“Hey there Lucy! You probably noticed that you can’t talk or move, haha you basically can’t do anything!”
Said the woman laughing
Lucy noticed the woman was skinny, wearing a purple dress and had a tight bun for her hair style

“You probably have a lot of questions, and well I have answers!”
“You May call me The Queen, or by my real, real name… Ursula…”

Lucy began having strange visions when she heard the word, the name, Ursula

Lucy slowly began to get the energy to speak
“What is this, p-p-place” asked Lucy exhaustedly

“Glad you asked! I’m pretty sure you know the story of the Walton colony? I mean you must it’s so popular among you normals”

“Everyone in the city of Disney does…” Lucy answered in a confused voice

“Well…” The Queen said preparing to tell the story

“As you know way back in the year 1634 a group of citizens that settled in the now City Of Disney left and became colonists of a new land far away slowly the colony grew and became
The Colony Of Walton”

“The colony prospered, they had crops grow insanely quick, they had multiple animals, they had houses built, everything a colony needed to succeed.
The Walton Colony had everything because of one reason, The Power, one colonist at The Walton Colony was gifted greatly, he had the power of healing which allowed him to grow crops instantaneously and of course cure all colonists of disease, He had energy power which allowed colonists to work quickly and he had the power of Strength, he could increase the strength of all the colonists easily which would give any enemy 0 chance of winning against any of the colonists!”

“The name of the gifted colonist was, Mike Anderson, at first he kept his powers secret but he slowly began to share how he got these gifts with the colony leader and her sister, Thomasin and Moira Oldenburg, Their real names being Elsa and Anna Oldenburg, and soon the whole colony got these certain powers, and their was only one price to pay.”

“Mike got his powers from the land itself, So in order to keep these powers, one colonist had to be sent to the wilderness, if they didn’t survive the land would allow all colonists to keep their powers for longer but if the colonist did survive They would become worthy and would be able to keep their powers permanently.”

“One horrid day, a colonist was sent to the wilderness and survived, because he had cheated he brought supplies and food, this angered the land causing the land to fight back, all the houses were destroyed crops became dry and animals had escaped the farm, and every colonist disappeared, they didn’t really disappear though, they had actually traveled to the City Of Disney once again but due to harsh conditions colonists didn’t stay long.“

The Queen took a breath

“That is the true story of The Colony Of Walton”

“No it isn’t, their was no magic, no powers, it was just a colony that got lucky with their land then mysteriously disappeared” Lucy said, still exhausted

“Your wrong, young lady!” The Queen said in a angry manner

”You know why that story is important to us? Because we’re on the exact spot where all of it took place, and we’re continuing what The Walton Colony began!”

Lucy saw her chance, The Queen was distracted

Lucy Got the dagger from the table and attempted to stab The Queen

“No!” yelled the queen who had begun to become greatly infuriated

Lucy froze in place and couldn’t move a muscle due to The Queens powerful magic

“Your one of us, and that will never change, you have to admit it, Joy…”

Lucy heard the word again, Joy, Lucy was remembering something she just couldn’t think clearly of what!

“The only reason I don’t take you out right this second is because, my power is fading, Joy, a New Queen needs to take charge…”

“That’s why we have to put you to the test”
“Against the land itself…”
Lucy knew what was gonna happen, she was gonna be left in the wilderness, alone…

“It is time for someone new to take my place…”

The magic of The Queen wore off of Lucy but she was still weak…

“Looks like we have a new candidate to sacrifice to this sacred land.” said The Queen as two other colonists came to take Lucy

Lucy didn’t know what to do or what she was gonna face but she knew she wouldn’t go down without a fight…

Chapter 3: Emotion (Coming Soon!)

Sneak Peek:
“A mere illusion, made just for you…”

About The Realisms World.

How do things work in the world of the Realism?

Time

In the world of The Realism time is really strange, their are different districts in the city that take place in different time periods for example in one district it can be the 1500s while in another it’s 2016, once a person enters a different district their memories are erased and start a new life in the decided timeline.
— Unknown

Districts

Districts are not only different timelines but also cities and places for example two districts can be the same timeline but each different places. Districts can also affect many civilians in different ways like having certain skills in one timeline and different ones in the next timeline.
— unknown

The Realism

Who 000201299222nsxdk was it???2920

…WH0 d1d th15???7?^

Lore Stories

Stories that tell of things that happened in the beginning of this new world

Flower Child

Coming soon!

Sneak Peek:
“Her name was bloom and she loved the flowers and would always look at them”

Characters

Season 1:
Lucy = Joy?
Lucas = ???
Emilia= ???

HUGE thanks to @Retro_84, @Shining_Diamond, @Filadae_Djaq, @Champion_David and @Phaldow and @TherMasterStitch for help and support with the story!
Lots more chapters and secrets are coming soon! So stay tuned! :shushing_face::smiley:

18 Likes

Wait. Didn’t you did the last series topic before

That was a teaser :slightly_smiling_face:

My teasers just go into the actual fan fic

Interesting pilot :thinking:

I am intrigued.

2 Likes

Thanks!
I planned to make it longer but I wanted it to be kind of mysterious since it is a pilot, you know get people hooked.
Next chapter will be longer tho! :grin::open_mouth:

1 Like

As long as it is interesting (which I doubt it won’t be) :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nice. Can’t wait for episode 2.

1 Like

Say…when is WALL-E coming? He’s my favorite hero in DH:BM.

1 Like

Well he will be coming in (spoilers!) season 2! :sunglasses::smile:

1 Like

This looks incredible! Very excited! Can’t wait for more!!!

But right before I was gonna post my story...
1 Like

Okay, I like it! Joy is Lucy, apparently, now if I were to guess, Lucas and Emilia, if they were friends before, would have to be fear and…sadness? Disgust? Anger?

Or, they could’ve been friends from DHBM so Olaf and…idk…

Or, they could be random people. This looks interesting. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Infinity out of ten. I really like it. I’m glad to have helped you, and to continue helping you too.

1 Like

Your right about Lucy being Joy and I’m pretty sure we all know who Emilia is :cry::wink:
Lucas’s identity will be revealed in chapter 2 or 3 so stay tuned, after that you got almost everything correct, I’m glad you liked the first chapter :grin:

Thank you so much for the feedback :grinning:

1 Like

I am intrigued and excited!!!

1 Like

Wait a minute…what about Mickey? Please let him still be a mouse! …Or the mayor of the city…

1 Like

Mickey Mouse will 100% appear and he won’t have a small role so don’t worry :grinning:

1 Like

Oh thank goodness…

1 Like

Do you already have the story finished?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney