Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

The first episode of Amphibia was hilarious, and the part when Polly yelled, “DON’T DIE!!!” was hella hilarious (sorry for the language), Anne Boonchuy was mistaken for a beast, was really really dumb, but funny at the same. And when opening the small chest in the intro, Marcy, Anne and Sasha enter the world of Amphibians, but when Polly used a comeback saying, “You’re a baby!”, after Sprig calling Polly a baby, was really hysterical and crazy! It is really very funny and cool! But I still don’t want Amphibia in the game, just leave it to the Developers! I am up to Episode 4, I can’t remember which episode it was but the part when Sprig was clicking the pen constantly was just crazy.

2 Likes

Hello Season 2 is started in April and it’s still going on

You just said something is coming on Disney XD on January 2024

Nice gif I like it

It’s the season 2 finale of The Ghost and Molly McGee

1 Like

Then it’s settled then: I’ll watch S2, on Jan. 2!

Thanks I guess

Looks like we’re gonna be hearing Auliʻi Cravalho all night because its Hailey’s On It and Moana in fact she plays the main protagonists in both the show and the movie and I’ve been seeing Moana stuff in Hailey’s On It

1 Like

The Naughty Nine premieres on Wednesday and on Thursday Encanto premieres on Disney Channel

Fa La La LiDays starts on the day The Naughty Nine premieres and Wish hits the big screen aka this Wednesday and before they show The Naughty Nine, they’re gonna show Ratatouille and be aware there will be a Kiff Holliday Special and I know for a fact there will be a Hailey’s On It Christmas special and a new Christmas episode of The Ghost and Molly McGee, They’re also gonna show Christmas special of the classic live action Disney Shows like Jessie and Austin and Ally and even Good Luck Charlie

Here’s a Sneak Peak of the Naughty Nine catch the premiere on Wednesday at 8pm after Ratatouille on Disney Channel

1 Like

Disney XD will start the Holidays this week with Hailey’s On It

1 Like

Only 24 hours until The Naughty Nine premieres on Disney Channel

For now y’all can just watch Big Hero 6

The Naughty Nine premieres tonight at 8 after Ratatouille on Disney Channel and as of today Wish is now playing in the theaters and Fa-La-La Lidays has started on Disney Channel

1 Like

Excited to see Wish! Just met Asha in the parks so now I’m waiting to see what this movie has to offer!!

1 Like

Did you go to Disney World?

Yes, I’m a passholder and live like 2 hours away so I go frequently

I live father away from Disney World because I’m in Virginia in fact I did been to the park once and it was good and no offense but I like Universal Studios better

1 Like

Guys the Holiday Meme Game 2 is open

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney