Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

I just found out that They’re gonna show season 2 of The Ghost and Molly McGee on Disney XD the same day it premieres on Disney Channel

The season 3 finale Big City Greens is this Saturday on Disney Channel, Then on April 1st, Season 2 of The Ghost and Molly McGee premieres on Disney Channel and Disney XD, and Then on April 8th The series finale of The Owl House premieres at 8 after the Premiere of Phineas and Ferb Candace Against The Universe on Disney Channel, Yep Phineas and Ferb Candace Against The Universe premieres on April 8th on Disney Channel so if y’all don’t have Disney plus, wait until April 8th. Also they’re gonna Show the series finale of The Owl House on Disney XD the same day and time they’re showing it on Disney Channel.

Is that full?

:popcorn::popcorn: Already have the popcorn :popcorn::popcorn:

NastyGlumBengaltiger-max-1mb

2 Likes

I just saw a trailer of the series finale of The Owl House on Disney XD and a promo of Phineas and Ferb Candace Against The Universe on Disney Channel

1 Like

Guys the trailer for series finale of The Owl House Watching and Dreaming is out

1 Like

Why is this news? Hasn’t the movie been out for like, 3 years?

4 Likes

Didn’t you see what I said yesterday?

I told y’all

Why is this noteworthy? Disney channel shows movies all the time.

2 Likes

You’re still not listening :man_facepalming:t5:, This is the Disney Channel Premiere

1 Like

In one country.
So what?

2 Likes

It’s just news like all next week is all Prom week and Saturday’s premieres this Friday on Disney Channel

It already premiered 3 years ago. Anyone who wanted to see it has seen it

1 Like

I know it premiered 3 years ago and that was Disney plus! Now it’s Disney Channel turn to premiere it

Not everyone saw that movie in fact a lot of people don’t even have Disney Plus in the first place!

Anybody who cares enough to see it either saw it, or knows someone who has Disney+ and went over and saw it.

1 Like

I’m saying this is the first time they’re showing it on Disney Channel now this argument is done!

1 Like

Saturday’s premieres tonight on Disney Channel

Also Secret of Sulphur Springs season 3 premieres tonight after the Lion King (2019) followed by the premiere of Saturday’s on Disney Channel

This week is Prom Week and they’re showing movies on Disney Channel this week leading to the Premiere of Prom Pact starting tomorrow

Monday Cinderella (2015)
Tuesday High School Musical 3 Senior Year
Wednesday Zombies 2
Thursday The Premiere of Prom Pact (they’re also showing Zombies 3 but it’s before Prom Pact)
And Speaking of Prom Pact on Staturday was the world premiere and I saw a couple of the cast from the Zombies franchise at the world premiere and I guess since Milo Manhien stared in Prom Pact, he probably invited them because they’re his friends and they worked well together. Even a few other people that stared in some of the Disney channel live action shows and movies like Under Wraps and Raven’s Home and even the Nickelodeon live action shows like The Fairly Oddparents Fairly Odder were there

1 Like

If y’all missed the premiere of Saturdays here it is

They’re showing Cinderella (2015) Tonight at 8 on Disney Channel

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney