Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

It haven’t got guy main characters over the years since Cricket

Speaking of Cricket, Big City Green is holding an NHL game between the Captials and the Rangers

AND it’s also Disney Channel’s first sporting event!

It’s not just Disney Channel they’re also showing it on Disney XD and it’s their first NHL game

And the Capitals are my team

All y’all gotta go to Disney Channel or Disney XD, especially Disney Channel because what Mister Toon said

This is gonna be sports history on Disney Channel for first sports game and for Disney XD first NHL game

First they show the Pro bowl on Disney XD then an NFL game on Nickelodeon now a NHL on Disney Channel and Disney XD

This is also the first game ever where cartoons get to play with the teams. Tilly and Bill playing for the Captials and Cricket and Gramma playing for the Rangers.

Eat your heart out, Bugs Bunny!

They were showing plays from the game on ESPN

Guys, don’t you realize what just happened and what this means? We had a game from a professional sports league in a cartoon world. This changes everything about sports being viewed for all ages.

Imagine what other sports they can do with other Disney Channel shows. The Prouds at March Madness, the McDucks at the FIFA world cup, the Plantars at the college football playoffs, Brighton’s Lemmings at the Homerun Derby. and maybe popular disney channel cartoons coming together to creat their own Olympics team (you know, wishful thinking).

2 Likes

I hope Big City Greens does it again but this time with the NBA, the NFL, or the MLB

Yeah well Nickelodeon Started it off by showing the NFL on Nickelodeon with appearance of a lot of Nickelodeon characters mostly Nicktoons now we just saw the NHL in a Cartoon World from a popular Disney Channel animated show that’s going on.

I’m surprised that a professional sport/NHL game took place in a cartoon word for the first time in professional sports history, NHL History, Disney Channel history and Disney XD History

They gotta do this again but this time with other shows and other sports, we already know that Big City Greens just hosted an NHL game but I would like to see if others Disney animated shows and other Professional Sports will do the same, we already know that The NFL partnered up with Nickelodeon but I hope Disney Channel and Disney XD will do the same thing

They’re showing Kiff on Saturday at 9 on Disney Channel and Disney XD and Usually they show new episodes on Disney Channel first before Disney XD

So I was about to search for a song on YouTube but then I saw this

Well I fell like Andrea is gonna play in bigger role in season 2 of The Ghost and Molly McGee now that she’s friends with Molly

If any of y’all saw the latest episode of Hamster and Gretel

Spoilers

Bailey found out that Hamster and Gretel are super heroes and Gretel found out that Lauren is the Distructress

Not to offend anyone but I think disney channel is the biggest failure humanity has made and we need to abort mission to get away from these shows. :joy:

3 Likes

I already got away from Cartoon Network because it tanked and I was gonna give up on Disney Channel but their animated shows keep getting better and better Dove

1 Like

A rap song

That trailer had some bad and some good, but so does the rest of Disney Channel, am I right?

1 Like

The only problem with Molly is that she has too much Joy

1 Like

I bet Hamster and Gretel will have a crossover with Phineas and Ferb now that the show is coming back for 2 new season next year

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney