Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

They’re showing High School Musical 3 Senior Year tonight at 8 on Disney Channel

1 Like

I think Moon girl and Devil Dinosaur should be on Disney XD

Let them decide

They’re showing Zombies 2 tonight at 8 on Disney Channel

Prom Pact premieres tonight at 8 after Zombies 3 on Disney Channel

The Ghost and Molly McGee returns tomorrow morning at 8 on Disney Channel and Disney XD

If y’all missed the first episode of Season 2 of The Ghost and Molly McGee, It’s here and Scratch be aware

Also guess what

1 Like

5 Likes

1 Like

One question: is it bad for me to watch “The Ghost and Molly McGee”, OUTSIDE of Disney Channel/Disney+? Because I’m planning on watching it on WCO.

No I watch it online on other websites outside of Disney

1 Like

Oh good to hear I’m not the only one! :laughing:

The first 5 episodes of Season 2 of The Ghost and Molly McGee are now on Disney Plus and Disney Now

Happy Birthday Disney Channel

3 Likes

I know Disney channel been here for 40 years

1 Like

Well They’re showing all the first episodes of a couple of shows on their YouTube Channel

And they also did this with Chibiverse

5 Likes

I thought the Chibi Tiny Tales short was really cute. I didn’t think for a few months, Disney won’t care about Disney Channel’s 40th anniversary in favor of the company’s 100th anniversary, but they really outshine this year’s anniversary. Gives me that Cartoon Network’s 20th anniversary video vibes, but with a Disney’s Chibiverse twist (by far, both this and Cartoon Network’s 20th anniversary are a lot better than Cartoon Network’s 25th and 30th birthdays, no doubt thanks to Teen Titans GO! and their obsession, marathoning the show to death in the case of the network’s 25th anniversary (all we got that anniversary was a pretty lame music video with 4 A R M S D A B B I N G and the return of Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry reruns that only last a week before the 25th anniversary.) And of course, the Warner Bros Discovery merger which sabotage the anniversary (they at least gave us classic shows reruns, but the HBO Max purge pretty much led us to have no faith in Mao Mao’s second season, even if Cartoon Network still acknowledge it’s existence). Even Nickelodeon sometimes knew it’s their birthday sometimes. I am glad even shows like Wander Over Yonder and Fish Hooks, which they have badges in Disney Heroes, are remembered by Disney Channel. That and almost every Disney Afternoon shows (:notes:We Don’t Talk About Quack Pack No No No​:notes:) are included. At least Sweet Pete isn’t around bootlegging characters (get the reference)?

Although. Have you notice something wrong here? I don’t know about you, but I don’t see any SHNOOKUMS AND MEAT!, or Disney Doug, or Fluppy Dogs. Just something that look so beautiful, I can’t see this any longer.🥹🥹🥹

Though it would be better if they also celebrate Disney XD’s 25th anniversary (counting it’s previous life as Toon Disney). Maybe it would be better if they also included characters from Jetix and Disney Junior shows? And they also left out any characters from Disney movies that spawn into Disney shows. And Mickey Mouse. Yes, Disney does include the Mouse in their 100 years promotions, but the main star of most Disney media, including a few Disney Channel shows, and even the first years of the channel, back in it’s premium channel days, when most of the bumpers are focused on a Mickey satellite or even have the Mouse himself in different offscreen (only his hands are shown) scenarios, is left out in this short?

Well anyway. Happy (un)birthday to the channel that, even though it received a lot of hate over the years, still hold a place in my heart.:+1:

1 Like

To be fair I didn’t like it when Warner Bros and Discovery merged because of that Scoob Holliday Hunt got canceled and they removed a couple of Cartoon Network shows off of HBO Max plus they shut down Cartoon Network Studios; all I’m saying is they ruined Cartoon Network even worse.

Nickelodeon just changed their logo and I fell like they could have kept the one they’ve been using. As long as SpongeBob’s still standing, Nickelodeon will never go away plus Monster High, The Loud House, and Big Nate are good. In fact I wish they were still showing the classics on Nicktoons because now it’s just The SpongeBob Universe, The Loud House, Monster High, Big Nate, and other.

Disney Channel Is the only channel that still be making great cartoons and Disney XD used to be lit but now it’s just a farm channel for Disney Channel Animated shows that ended and that are still going on

The only show that aired on Nickelodeon before Disney took the rights was Doug

1 Like

I’ve thought about it yesterday…and I’m ready to meet The Ghost and Molly McGee!
Imma watch it next week!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney