Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

That will be cool if Disney XD celebrate its 15 anniversary next year

1 Like

The Owl House is about to end and letā€™s recap

Luz enters an old house which ends up being a portal sending her to the boiling isles, She met Eda the Owl Lady along with king and wanted to stay so she can learn witch magic, She meets Willow and Gus and became friends with them, she meets Amity who was a bully and hates Luz but then later started to like her, but most importantly they started dating in season 2 and she died her hair from Green to Purple. We find out that Amity used to be friends with Willow but her parents made her end her friendship with Willow because she wasnā€™t a Witch but then became friends again in season 1. Vee see Luz and takes her place and her mother didnā€™t know it wasnā€™t her until season 2. Edaā€™s Curse gets worse but manage to control it. King finds out heā€™s a Titan. Hunter was the Golden Guard to the emperor and wanted to hurt Luz but then things got intense. Eda loses her arm. Emperor Belos is evil. King release the Collector and sent Luz home and he even sent Amity Willow Hunter and Gus with her. Belos hurts Flapjack aka Hunters palacemen and he sacrifices himself to heal Hunter. The 5 of them returned to the Boiling Isles and Lizā€™s mother joins them. Luz received her palacemen. The Collector finds out Luz is Back Edaā€™s still alive and King tricked him now itā€™s up to the final battle in the final part of season 3 on Saturday

6 Likes

The Series finale of The Owl House premieres tonight at 9:25pm after the premiere of Phineas and Ferb The Movie Candace Against The Universe on Disney Channel and after the 2 episodes of season 3 of The Owl House on Disney XD

Iā€™m gonna miss Luz, Eda, King, Amity, Willow, Gus, Hunter, Hooty, Lilith, in fact everyone, Iā€™m also gonna miss Lumity big time because after today, The Owl House is nostalgic

2 Likes

A lot of new today on Disney Channel at 8am new The Ghost and Molly McGee at 8:30am new Kiff at 10am new Marvelā€™s Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur then tonight at 8pm The Disney Channel premiere of Phineas and Ferb The Movie Candace Against The Universe then at 9pm the final episode of The Owl House (Watching and Dreaming) Theyā€™re literally showing everything on Disney XD the same time today except for Marvelā€™s Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur and Phineas and Ferb The Movie Candace Against The Universe

2 Likes

Looking forward to Haileyā€™s on it

I know Iā€™m gonna be crying after watching the final episode of The Owl House like I did with Amphibia and It wonā€™t be the same after today.

First we lose Anne now weā€™re about to lose Luz, at least we still have Molly

And Cricket

Literally the latest male main character in a Disney Animated show is still standing

4 Likes

What about Scratch? He kind of shares the main character spotlight with Molly. I mean, they donā€™t call it The Ghost and Molly McGee for nothing.

2 Likes

Yeah but it says that Mollyā€™s the main protagonists of the show

1 Like

Now Iā€™m about to cry because weā€™re about to lose another Disney Channel animated legend

2 Likes

The Owl House is finished and I have to say I never cried even more at the ending part because it was so emotional

1 Like

I forgot to watch it :sob:

1 Like

They wonā€™t show it again until Midnight and Just wait until It drops on YouTube for now Iā€™m going to bed because Iā€™m too sad to talk plus Iā€™m still crying about the finale

2 Likes

When does it drop on YouTube?

Idk when because I know the first 2 dropped an hour after airing on Disney Channel and Disney XD

1 Like

How long ago did this one end?

It ended 20 minutes ago and trust me thereā€™s a special surprise that I donā€™t want to spoil and I was hyped but the ending made me cry

1 Like

Yeesh. Itā€™s already almost 11 where I am.
Iā€™m looking forward to the surprise.

2 Likes

Same here (weā€™re both on the same time zone)

3 Likes

I think the last one dropped at 11 flat but I could be wrong.

1 Like

Well letā€™s see what happens plus they were showing no commercials on Disney Channel during the special and Phineas and Ferb The Movie Candace Against The Universe

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney