Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

If y’all missed Chibiverse and the season 4 premiere of Big City Greens last night here they are

Calling all the Monsters starts tomorrow and on Friday at 8 and 8:30pm they’re showing the Halloween special of Kiff and Hailey’s on It on Disney Channel and Disney XD

Big City Greens returns at 8am on Saturday with new episodes

Spooky season on Disney XD started and Calling all the Monsters on Disney Channel started

Which Halloween special are y’all excited about?

• Kiff
  • Hailey’s On It

0 voters

I only know Hailey’s On It.
Not really interested in Kiff, tbh.

1 Like

If y’all on Disney Channel they’re showing The Haunted Mansion

Which year, 2003 or 2023?

1 Like

It’s 2003 man

1 Like

Disney XD posted the Halloween episode of Star Vs The Forces of Evil

They’re showing HalloweenTown Tonight at 8 on Disney Channel

I thought they were airing the current version

I mean, they show it on free form a lot this year too (they took off Beetlejuice and corpse bride for more haunted mansion and Halloween town :sob: now I have to dig through a bin to find the dvds)

1 Like

Or, so you don’t go nuts, just find it on a another channel. It Halloween time, so some other channel is bound to show alot.

1 Like

Ah, the Eddie Murphy one.
Honestly, I enjoyed that movie.

Tonight they’re Showing HalloweenTown 2 Kalabar’s Revenge tonight at 8 on Disney Channel

1 Like

On October 15th, Once Upon a Studio will be shown on ABC ahead of Wish’s release.

Only to celebrate 100 years and as I said days ago it’s not just Disney celebrating 100 years because Warner Bros is celebrating 100 years too

Freefrom be showing a lot of Disney and Non-Disney movies

I just saw that’s there’s a new Disney Channel original movie called The Naughty Nine and it’ll premiere before Christmas

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney