Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Looks like Disney XD is doing the same thing as Disney Channel because they’re also showing the new episodes of Big City Greens at 8am aka the same time they’re showing it on Disney Channel

Not as much as they used too. I remember a few years back they had gremlins, beetlejuice, corpse bride, and both Addams family movies (live action).

Thats why I mentioned Non-Disney movies too

Tonight at 8 they’re showing the new Halloween episodes of Kiff, Hailey’s On It, The Villains of Valley View and Bunk’d on Disney Channel. Also Disney XD is only showing Kiff and Hailey’s On It tonight at 8

The Naughty Nine will premiere on November 22nd on Disney Channel

If y’all missed the Halloween episode of Kiff and Hailey’s On It last night, here they are

1 Like

We’re just witnessing another sports history because an nfl game is being played in the World of Toy Story for the first time in NFL history and the second time in Pro Sports history because the first one was the NHL in the world of Big City Greens

1 Like

They’re showing the premiere of Mickey and Friends Trick or Treat on Disney Channel and Disney XD

Funday Football is airing on DC and XD tomorrow at 6PM.

Come on they’re just showing a game that was played this morning but this is the second time they’re showing a professional Sport on Disney Channel and they did show the NFL on Disney XD and it was the pro bowl

1 Like

Already said that…

What are you talking about I never said that

This version is edited

Well I know that but they should have showed it yesterday

Doofenshmertz, Darcy and all our favorite Disney Channel villains had a broken karaoke

2 Likes

There were even villains from classic Disney Channel shows during our childhood but it was Doofenshmertz Darcy, Flintheart Glomgold, Lord Hater, and King Andris that performed this song

Next Saturday the Saturday morning animation block extends with new Hamster and Gretel at 10am and new Hailey’s on It at 11am on Disney Channel (and Disney XD but just Hailey’s on It)

On Wednesday at 4pm is Day of the Girl and to celebrate they’re Showing Big City Greens, Marvel’s Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur, Hailey’s On It, Kiff, and Hamster and Gretel, they’re also showing Brave too

Monday at 1:05pm on Disney Channel is Once Upon a Monday Marathon, they’ll gonna be showing The Princess and The Frog, The Lion King, Toy Story 3, Frozen, Then the premiere of Once Upon a Studio, and Frozen 2 after that

The second season of Loki has started streaming last week and will stream new episodes every Thursday.

Furthermore, Goosebumps will start streaming on Friday.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney