Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

It does seem like Lilo&Stitch were having a grand crossover convention that season.

I guess they could only use shows with a uniform art style.
So maybe others with a less consistent art style could not crossover.

Imagine if they had tried to mesh Season 2 ADJL, it would not have worked.

1 Like

Disney XD is showing a marathon of The Ghost and Molly McGee leading to the season 2 finale on Saturday on both channels aka Disney Channel and Disney XD

2 Likes

Iā€™m about to watch S2 on WCO (wcostream)!

Letā€™s hope Disney Channel will post it on their YouTube Channel and if I do miss it on Saturday thereā€™s still hope but Iā€™ll be on Cartoon Network that day and this is no joke because theyā€™re showing Space Jam A New Legacy that day for Acme night and fun fact that movie came out a day before my birthday and one time they were supposed to show Space Jam on Cartoon Network for Acme night but got replaced by Shrek Forever After at the last second and that happened with The Warner Bros 100th anniversary special for Teen Titans go because it got replaced with Intro but Iā€™m glad they showed it the weekend they showed Once Upon a Studio to celebrate Disneyā€™s 100th Anniversary

The season 2 finale of The Ghost and Molly McGee is tonight at 8 on Disney Channel and Disney XD and no matter what happens after tonight The Ghost and Molly McGee will be a legend

Guys Disney Channel has released the season 2 finale of The Ghost and Molly McGee on their YouTube Channel but I would wait until tonight

Oh dear, Iā€™m just a few episodes into S2! :confused:

If I were you would watch it tonight at 8 on Disney Channel and spend from now till that time to catch up

Asia-Pacific doesnā€™t have Disney Channel anymore, remember? Iā€™m watching it via wcostream.

1 Like

Oh now thatā€™s a problem but just watch what you can because they said 2 new episodes are tonight

1 Like

Miraculous Ladybug will return for season 6 this fall on Disney Channel and we should be expecting Zombies the reanimated series and season 5 of Phineas And Ferb sometime this summer also The third chronicles of meap episode Meap Me In St. Louis that they werenā€™t gonna make during the series will be one of the episodes in season 5 and the next Disney animated show coming this year is Primos and itā€™s another female representative as the main character named Tater RamĆ­rez-Humphrey

1 Like

Lets see how fast itā€™ll take them to run the show into the groundā€¦

1 Like

Well the episode start in a couple of minutes right now itā€™s Miraculous World Paris: Tales of Shadybug and Claw Noir on Disney Channel and The ghost and Molly McGee on Disney XD and like I said no matter what happens after tonight, The Ghost and Molly McGee will be a Legend

I just saw these 2 episodes it was epic and emotional

It looks like weā€™ve lost The Ghost and Molly McGee (October 1st 2021 - January 13th 2024) :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

First Anne then Luz now Molly Whatā€™s going on?!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Also, I just noticed something:
S2 episode 21 has just been releasedā€¦and Iā€™ve just observed that wcostream only ended in episode 19. Where was episode 20? :confused:

1 Like

Thank you Molly and Scratch, i hope see you again in the game in future update.

1 Like

Disney channel shows donā€™t last long because most of them run for 3-4 seasons and a couple just stop with 2 and itā€™s not just the Ghost and Molly McGee that had 2 seasons, Gravity Falls, The Replacements, The Emperorā€™s New School, Kick Buttowski, Milo Murphyā€™s Law (Which I still think will come back) and Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja stopped with 2 seasons

Anne had a 3rd season, Luz barley had a 3rd season, and Molly didnā€™t get a 3rd season

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney