Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Luckily, we got 3 seasons of DT

2 Likes

Yeah and Phineas and Ferb is about to be the first show to have more than 4 seasons and it was also the first show to trample Kim Possible and that show had 4 seasons because So The Drama was a world wide phenomenon

3 Likes

I found out why The Ghost and Molly McGee got canceled :confused: and this is why Disney has to stop with this tomfoolery

4 Likes

Lego Friends The Next Chapter premieres tonight at 8 after Tangled on Disney Channel

2 Likes

It used to be a policy that Disney would produce a minimum of 65 episodes, because that is the number required for a show to be rebroadcast in syndication.
Has any new show met that requirement?

I do not know what precisely has happened with Disney’s income, but I heard the corporation has had significant losses across all divisions.
Then there was something about downsizing the amount of staff allocated to animation.
Uncertain if that meant movies or shows or both divisions.

I am concerned that the upcoming Moana and Tiana series may be shelved and/or cancelled as a result.

3 Likes

I have no idea because some shows have more episodes than or less than 64 episodes depending how many seasons they get

Well whatever happened caused us to lose Molly and barley see Luz in season 3 of The Owl House

I fell like there a high chance it would happen because if it does, then it’s Warner Bros Discovery all over again

2 Likes

What does this have anything to do with their post?

1 Like

Just ignore them they are the sock puppet to Leo

How do you know that?

I’m aware but it’s best to ignore them since that’ll just give them attention if you don’t.

I fell like there a high chance it would happen because if it does, then it’s Warner Bros Discovery all over again

What happened with Warner Bros Discovery?

2 Likes

They canceled Scoob! Holliday Haunt and other projects that we were excited about, renamed Warner Animation Group to Warner Bros Pictures Animation, removed a lot of Cartoon Network shows off of HBO Max and renamed it Max, and tried to merge with Paramount

1 Like

The main reason why WB is tanking so much is that they are trying to compete with Disney like they always have. They saw Mickey Mouse. Boom! They made Bugs Bunny. They saw that Disney purchased Marvel and made a cinematic universe for it. BOOM! They purchase DC comics to do the same thing only to fall short on the mark. They saw that Disney acquired National Geographic. BOOM BAM BABY! WB acquired Discovery only for it to be not so great investment they thought it was.

As for @Tilarta concern for shelved products, I think it’s not likely for two big reasons

1. They are Disney+ orginals unlike The Ghost and Molly Mcgee that aired on TV first then went streaming. Remember when I told you that fame can be fleeting for TV shows and as a showrunner, you’ve got to be wary of the many things that can take away. That probably what happen with The Ghost and Molly Mcgee. They had new shows such as Kiff Hamster and Gretel Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur and Hailey’s On It to contend with so everybody diverted attention to them making The Ghost and Molly Mcgee and possibly The Owl House old news.

2. Moana and Tiana are part of the Disney Princesses, one of Disney’s biggest money making franchises. Who are they to invest in such a thing?

They both celebrated 100 years last year and their continuing to tank like Warner Bros didn’t have to be like Disney because they were fine how they were until merging with Discovery

I don’t really think of Disney Princess as a franchise, more of a marketing campaign for toys, mostly dolls.
I would prefer if if some of the Princesses stepped out from under that umbrella and went independent.

I thought that’s why Disney tried to forget about Oswald the rabbit, too similar to Bugs Bunny.
But they seem to be reviving him lately, he might be coming to Dreamlight Valley. 50/50, the other possibility is Figment the purple dragon.
All the teaser said was “someone lucky is coming”.

For gaming, it seems WB copied Smash Bros and/or All Star Brawl with MultiVersus.

Discovery’s nature documentaries are so ungrounded in fact, they should be classified as CGI cartoons.
I met one of Discovery’s scientists in person, he didn’t do anything to improve my opinion of their scientific method.

That’s the whole reason why they’ll never get rid of the franchise, for money

Disney recently got the rights back, so they knew they could make money off of him with the 100th coming up

2 Likes

I’m still bummed out that we lost Molly but on the bonus side Kiff returns on Saturday at 8am on Disney Channel and Disney XD and we still have Lunella who’s gonna be back in 2 weeks, Hailey, Marinette, and Gretel, and in June we’re gonna see the new girl Tater and I hope we lose her because I don’t think Primos is good. The big news is that Phineas and Ferb returns sometime this year and BTW, The Chronicles of Meap, Meap Me in St. Louis will be one of the episodes in season 5, we might see Zed and Addison again

1 Like

Speaking of Molly, S2 Episodes 20 and 21, are now available on wcostream!

1 Like

Yeah I know

2 Likes

Disney had just ordered a pilot for a Wizards of Waverly Place spin off show with David Henri reprising his role as Justin Russo

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney