Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

It’s a marathon of Auliʻi Cravalho with Moana and Hailey’s on it on Disney Channel and if y’all missed Moana you can watch it again tomorrow at 12 on Disney Junior

2 Likes

Watching the scene where Moana loses her grandma makes me cry because I can relate the same know why?

1 Like

Alright the reason I said this was because I just found out that I lost my godfather and I haven’t been well :sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

hugs Ozi :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m very sorry to hear that Ozi
I hope you feel better and sorry about your loss.

1 Like

Thanks Guys 🥹

2 Likes

On February 2nd Not only season 2 of Marvel’s Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur will premiere, Raya and The Last Dragon will Make it’s premiere on Disney Channel before we see Lunella again in fact next week they’ll be showing movies on Disney Channel Monday Big Hero 6, Tuesday Ralph Breaks The Internet, Wednesday The Lion King, Thursday Toy Story 4, Friday Raya And The Last Dragon (Premiere)

I just found out that Saturday’s was Canceled

Next Friday on Disney Channel is a week of premieres first Raya and the Last Dragon makes its premiere on Disney Channel then the season 2 premiere of Marvel’s Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur (and you can watch it on Disney XD as well)

1 Like

I just finished The Ghost and Molly McGee…and it was absolutely bittersweet but heartwarming! :’)

1 Like

I was expecting it to have 3 seasons not 2 plus I wanted to see more Molliver moments

All this week on Disney Channel and Disney XD it’s Moongirl Mania along with movies on Disney Channel and The Owl House on Disney XD

Instead, we had a little quest for Scratch’s past life…or in this case, CURRENT life! :smiley:

2 Likes

I heard there’s gonna be a season 3 of Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur

2 Likes

Here’s what they’re gonna show for the month of February on Disney Channel

4 Likes

Amazing Super Bowl news!

SpongeBob is performing Sweet Victory at the Super Bowl

5 Likes

We in Black History month guys

2 Likes

Season 2 of Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur premieres tonight at 8 after the premiere of Raya and The Last Dragon on Disney Channel and after The Owl House Watching and Dreaming on Disney XD

2 Likes

Disney channel posted the 2nd episode of season 2 of Marvel’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur

2 Likes

I just saw a new page appear on Moana’s fandom site about an upcoming movie.
The final line of the page concerned me, if the information is accurate.

It was stated this is not a true movie, but rather, episodes from the tv series recycled into a movie.
Disney did this before, with Atlantis.

That means Disney cancelled the series.
I would have rather had a full series then a movie.

Yeah I know about the sequel and I’m excited about it plus I wasn’t expecting a sequel but I did hear that Zootopia 2 comes out next year and Toy Story 5 and Frozen 3 comes out in 2026

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney