Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Percy Jackson and the Olympians has been renewed for a second season.

1 Like

Mass producing derivative sequels isn’t a viable profit method.
I saw Frozen 2 and was extremely disappointed.
I heard the fans lost interest in Toy Story because they don’t like the sequels being used to prolong the franchise.

The main problem here is that by rushing out movies to meet a deadline or a production quota, the quality of the finished product suffers.
The more sequels that are produced, the worse the quality becomes.

It appears that Disney is brandname trading, trying to get customer profit by making sequels to their known movies.

Scott had a theme song takeover

1 Like

Berry Buns is taking over Mondays in February on Disney XD, Lumity marathon is back on Disney XD and on Wednesday it’s Valentine’s Day and they’re be showing a new Chibiverse at 8pm on Disney Channel and Disney XD

1 Like

Hey guys It looks like we’re gonna see more Zombies because not only are we gonna get an animated series there’s gonna be a Zombies 4

1 Like

It’s true Milo posted it on Instagram

It’s not that, it’s just their is going to be 3 sequels to a movie that was less than “spectacular”

1 Like

Oh that makes sense

Scott’s Voice actor can sing

Hey guys Disney Channel posted the Valentines Day episode of Kim Possible on their YouTube channel

The Super Bowl is about to start after Sing 2 on Nickelodeon and I know this is Nickelodeon news but still

2 Likes

Hey guys Tilly Green is hosting a love trivia game and it’s between Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz Vs Luz Noceda and Amity Bright Vs Hailey Banks and Scott Denoga

1 Like

Hey guys they’re gonna show the NHL in Big City Greens again

Who are the teams?

It’s the Penguins and the Bruins

It would have been better if it came out in May or the first day of June

1 Like

Here’s what they’re gonna be showing for month of March on Disney Channel

1 Like

Hey guys Kiff did a broken Karaoke

Let’s be real Kiff’s voice actor Kimiko Glenn can sing she also played Lena from DuckTales Baby Shark from Baby Shark’s movie, Peni Parker from Spider-Verse Bridgette from Close Enough, and Nifty from Hazbin Hotel

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney