Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Don’t forget Izzy Moonbow in “MLP: A New Generation”, as well as one of the characters in “Centaurworld”.

She also voiced him in the show

Yeah that too

Season 2 off Monsters at Work premieres on April 5th on Disney Channel and Disney+

2 Likes

Season 1 was very funny and cool, so yeah looking forward to season 2.

Nice that, after the joke where season 1 ended, we get another season.

2 Likes

Yeah because we get to see characters from Monsters University

If y’all waiting for the teaser trailer for Big City Greens The Movie, the wait is over

1 Like

What if Amphibia had a movie will that be cool

1 Like

Disney channel posted the Disney Movie shorts spectacular hosted by Hailey Banks

The NHL is coming back to the world of Big City Greens at 3pm on Disney Channel and Disney XD

The NHL is back on Big City Greens

Sunday at 1pm after Meet The Robinsons, they’re showing a whole marathon of Descendants on Disney Channel and it ends at 10:30pm and at that time they’re showing one of the fan favorite Disney Channel original movies Cloud 9

At 1pm to 10:30pm today, Descendants is taking over Disney Channel with their movies, shorts specials, and other content, after that is Disney Channel’s original movie Cloud 9, it all starts after Meet The Robinsons on Disney Channel

Also not Disney related but if y’all didn’t see The Casagrandes Movie, it was good

Imagine if characters from Descendants come in the game because I’m watching the whole takeover on Disney Channel right now and I’m thinking there’s potential

Can you imagine some people dressing up as Descendants characters, and going to Disney Parks…especially at the annual Oogie Boogie Bash? :smiley:

Kiff is hosting Spring Break this week on Disney Channel

I so want Mal and Evie ingame.
But they can only be their animated versions.

Well let’s see what Perblue does because they did say no High School Musical or Miraculous Ladybug characters will come on the game, however I would like to see how they can add Descendants characters because their parents are on different teams but it is oblivious that if any one from Hamster and Gretel or Milo Murphy’s Law enters the game, they’ll be on the Red Team because they share the same word as Phineas and Ferb plus Doofenshmertz was in these 2 shows well Perry, Major Monogram, and Carl were in Milo Murphy’s Law in fact Phineas and Ferb had a crossover with Milo Murphy’s Law so that’ll make sense

The teaser trailer for Ariel is out and it’s coming this summer on Disney Junior

Kiff did a Theme Song Takeover with Phineas and Ferb, Big City Greens, Amphibia, Hamster and Gretel, Kim Possible, DuckTales, and other Disney animated shows even The Owl House too and that show never had a theme song takeover one of the best April Fool’s Jokes

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney