Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

All this week it’s a Marathon of Monsters at Work and it starts tonight at 8 after Monsters Inc. on Disney Channel

For some reason on my TV guide, DC’s schedules shows what is airing on Disney Channel Canada for today and the next 2 days.

Just search up Disney Channel’s schedule

Here’s what they’re gonna be showing for the month of April on Disney Channel

1 Like

My main source is Zap2it

We’ll find another place

But Zap2it is always correct with most of their schedules and they are my main source

Monsters at work season 2 premieres tonight at 8 after Monsters University on Disney Channel

1 Like

They’re also gonna show it on Disney XD

Disney Channel has posted the first episode of season 2 of Monsters at Work

Disney Channel has posted an episode of Miraculous Ladybug for the first time on their YouTube Channel and it’s the earth day episode also it premieres tonight at 8 after Kiff’s Animal Kingdom shorts spectacular on Disney Channel

Looks Like Disney Channel has done it again

Kiff does look legit in Gretels super suit and Gargoyle form

Bad news everyone: Hailey’s On It just ended production today, thanks to an Instagram post. I knew this is coming since Disney decided to freeze production of multiple DTVA shows last January. Why can’t we have a good CEO that doesn’t wipe out half of Disney Channel’s line-up?

Maybe because their season finale is near and Kiff just had their’s a few months ago. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

After Owl House and Amphibia ended there is not interesting stuff on disney channel, viewership decreased and shows get cancelled, can’t blame them.

1 Like

What?! Already?!

They’re just destroying good things

The teaser trailer for Zombies: The Re-Animated Series has dropped.

this year on December 5, celebrate 10th Anniversary of Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero (2014-2017)! and 40th Anniversary of Disney Television Animaton!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney