Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

They’re showing Maters Tall Tales Saturday mornings on Disney Channel before Big City Greens

I heard that started reappearing on the channel again but primarily on weekends for some reason
They also haven’t aired it in ages

2010 was the last time I saw Maters Tall Tales on Disney Channel because I got rid of cable months later

1 Like

What happened to Larry at that time? :confused:

I have no idea

I smell controversy…

It looks they showed a lot of movies on Disney Channel and Disney Junior yesterday they Showed Toy Story 2 on Disney Junior and Ice Age The Meltdown on Disney Channel and earlier today they showed Tarzan on Disney Channel and at 12 they showed The Lion King on Disney Junior now Rio is taking over Disney Channel with both of their movies they’re showing Rio on Disney Channel right now and Rio 2 is next

I have a feeling we’ll see Hamster and Gretel again in August because Joey King who played Fred in the show was voicing Poppy for Despicable Me 4

It’s earth day guys and they’re showing an earthday marathon on Disney Channel Disney XD and Disney Junior

1 Like

So, you may or may not heard about this, but a DTVA gigaleak just happen. Not gonna lie, all the projects that seemingly got canned due to the greenlight freeze seems either bad or surprisingly good. But this may be a bit of a problem.

Leaked… like what?

Multiple DTVA pilots got found

Saw Owl House, what are the others?

The 7D
Dog and Frog
Amphibiland
Big City Greens
Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja
Beverly Hills Chihuahuas
Very Important House
Wander Over Yonder

1 Like

Well that’s a problem because alll these shows we’re getting better

Zombies the re-animated series will premiere on June 28th on Disney Channel I just saw the sneak peek and it was not bad

If y’all missed the sneak peek of Zombies The Re-Animated series last night here it is

Here’s what they’re gonna be showing for the month of May on Disney Channel

2 Likes

Disney Channel posted the final episode of American Dragon Jake Long

1 Like

I figure that we don’t see alot of action in this thread. I thought I spice it up a little bit. With @Ozi_swag permission, I look like to bring links of Disney themed Death Battles that have been made in the past.

Here’s how this work, I will announced a death battle every Friday, sharing a little about them as what of they are capable of. The poll will close on Monday morning and the link to the battle will be made so can see the results

In the spirit of may the 4th I thought I start with a Star Wars themed battle all this month.

The first one is the grand master of the jedi, Yoda, go up against the king of Disney Castle, King Mickey.

Yoda

Yoda

Yoda is the Grand Master of the Jedi Order during the waning days of the Galactic Republic and its fall following the rise of the Galactic Empire. A force-sensitive being belonging to a mysterious species, Yoda was trained in the ways of the Force by the mysterious N’Kata Del Gormo. Despite his diminutive stature, Yoda would soon be revered by all for his great wisdom, kindness, and adherence to the Jedi Code, as well as his fearsome prowess on the battlefield in both lightsaber combat and as his use of the Force. The mentor to many great Jedi, Yoda served as the Order’s guiding light during its times of turmoil, as well as one of its last surviving remnants during the time of the Galactic Empire, training Luke Skywalker in the ways of the Force after the death of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Background

• Height: 0.66 | 2’2”
  • Weight: 13 kg | 29 lbs
  • Species: Unknown
  • Jedi Rank: Grand Master
  • Taught Dooku, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker
  • Self-exiled to Dagobah
  • A peculiar speech pattern, he has

Lightsaber Forms

• Form 1 - Shii Cho
    • Oldest style, based on fencing
  • Form 2 - Makashi
    • Focuses on one-on-one duels & avoiding disarmament
  • Form 3 - Soresu
    • Defensive style, uses a foe’s mistakes against them.
  • Form 4 - Ataru
    • Enhances physical strength & speed via the force
  • Form 5 - Shien/Djem So
    • Emphasizes physical power, often uses a reverse grip
  • Form 6 - Niman
    • Balances offensive & defensive techniques
  • Form 7 - Juyo
    • Offensive style, focuses on aggression
  • Jar’Kai
    • Adapts previous styles for dual wielding

The Force

• Concealment
  • Force Body
  • Force Spirit
  • Healing
  • Jedi Mind Trick
  • Precognition
  • Telekinesis
  • Telepathy
  • Thought Shield
  • Tutaminis

Feats

• Commanded the Grand Army of the Republic
  • Trained Jedi for hundreds of years
  • Held back a Giant of Living Stone
  • Created an avalanche with the Force
  • Directly compared to Kyp Durron
  • Carried a massive cannon by himself
  • Bested Sidious & Dooku in astral combat
King Mickey

King Mickey

King Mickey Mouse’s origins are not too far off from his original counterpart. When he was young, Mickey worked as a deck hand with his captain, Pete, sailing on a steamboat throughout the Timeless River and embarking on many misadventures. But eventually, Mickey would discover the ancient art of magic after having an incidental meeting with the wizard, Yen Sid. The wizard then decided to take Mickey in as an apprentice, training him in the ways of the Keyblade, which soon led him to become the king of Disney Castle, with his love interest Minnie as his queen. When his training was complete, Mickey went on a vital mission to stop the forces of darkness from spreading across the world. While his initial mission at recruiting fellow Keyblade wielders failed, that all changed when he met a boy named Riku in the Realm of Darkness. In time, King Mickey would spearhead a squad of Keyblade Warriors in a battle against the darkness, acting as a beacon of light to all worlds.

Background

• Full Name: Michael Theodore Mouse
  • Height: 68cm | 2’3”
  • Weight: 10 kg | 23 lbs
  • Species: Mouse
  • King of Disney Castle
  • Trained by the wizard Yen Sid
  • Married to Minnie Mouse

Magic

• Star Cluster Keyblade
  • Light Magic
    • Burst of Faith