Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

To Celebrate Disney XD is showing a lot of Star Wars all day and They’re gonna show Phineas and Ferb Star Wars on Disney Channel and Disney XD tonight at 8 but it’s available on YouTube to watch on Disney XD’s YouTube channel

2 Likes

You know after watching the last 2 episodes of season 2 of Monsters at Work and Todays episodes of Hailey’s On It, I have to admit that Tyler did a big mistake and he found out where he belongs and Hailey needs to see what she what she did wrong to win an award and always have her mother Patricia to help her at all times in fact I see Patricia as protecter and she’s played by Julie Bowen who we all know as Claire Dunphy from Modern Family and she also played Queen Arianna from Tangled The Series/Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure

Watching Mulan on Disney Channel right now and even though she’s not a princess but part of the Disney Princess lineup, Mulan is one of the strongest female of Disney, plus she’s one of my favorite Disney Princess in fact here’s how I rank it

1. Rapunzel
  2. Mulan
  3. Moana
  4. Ariel
  5. Raya
  6. Belle
  7. Cinderella
  8. Jasmine
  9. Aurora
  10. Tiana
  11. Pocahontas
  12. Merida

If Asha joins the group, I’ll add her

The poll is now close.

Favored to win: King Mickey

IT TIME FOR A DEATH BATTTTLLLE!!!

This week, to continue our Star Wars month, our favorite bounty hunter is squaring against a Yautja better known as the Predator. Which will will make off with the score.

Boba Fett

Boba Fett

After the feared bounty hunter Jango Fett had himself cloned and was told to offer the army of clones to the galaxy’s Republic to aid them in their battle against the evil Separatists, he had the urge to want a son. So, he reserved a special clone from the batch for himself and named him Boba, training his “son” in many ways and hoping for him to grow up to be a deadly bounty hunter just like him. But when Boba was 10 years of age, his father was decapitated by Mace Windu during a large conflict on the desert planet of Geonosis. Boba then swore to avenge his father and took his place as the galaxy’s deadliest and most cunning bounty hunter. He would most infamously serve for the Empire during the Galactic Civil War, under the call of the notorious Sith Lord Darth Vader. This led to him suffering a major defeat after falling into a Sarlaac pit, which many believed was his death, though he managed to escape. The tales of his exploits afterward vary, ranging from him becoming the leader of Mandalore to him becoming the respected Daimyo of Mos Espa. Whichever you believe, it is clear that nothing can keep Boba from setting his sights on his next target.

Background

• Codename: Alpha
  • Height: 183 cm | 6 ft
  • Weight: 78 kg | 172 lbs
  • Cloned human
  • Collects monster teeth
  • A simple man making his way through the galaxy, like his father before him

Arsenal

• Mandalorian Armour
    • Composed of Beskar
    • HUD Helmet Display
    • ZX Miniature Flame Projector
    • Fibercord Whip Thrower
    • Mini-Concussion Rocket Launcher
  • Z-6 Jetpack
    • Anti-Vehicle Homing Missile
  • EE-3 Carbine Rifle
  • Gaderffii Stick
  • Flash Grenade
  • Sonic Bomb
  • Gas Bomb
  • Bioenergy Disruptor
  • Thermal Detonator
  • Stun Agent Darts
  • Lightsaber

Feats

• Reputed as the best bounty hunter in the galaxy
  • Hunted & killed numerous Jedi
  • Blew up a ship with his anti-vehicle missile
  • Killed a target miles away with his rifle
  • Escaped the Sarlacc Pit
  • Considered a worthy opponent by Darth Vader
  • Defeated Han Solo, IG-88, Bossk, Wyrmen
  • Survived debuting in the Holiday Special
The Predator

The Predator

The Yautja are a race of ancient but highly technologically advanced aliens, whose culture centers around honor and the hunt. They often travel to distant worlds and go on a hunt for a “worthy” adversary. The more dangerous their prey is, the more honor they get once it is killed, with the most honorable prey of them all being the Xenomorphs, which are used for initiation hunts for younger hunters. They even have Xenomorph Queens captured to infect entire planets and then hunt the resulting monters. The Yautja has a long history with Earth, as thousands of years ago, Predators have taught humans how to built pyramids, so that they may be used for their hunt of Xenomorphs, which were bred using human sacrifices. However, in the present day and age, the Yautja see humans as one of the most dangerous prey out there, as their resourcefulness has been able to bring down some of their fiercest hunters. With technology beyond human understanding, physicality to shame the mightiest man, and a propensity for killing that many deem “unnatural”, this race of killers is aptly-dubbed by many as “Predators”.

Background

• Species: Yautja
  • AKA: The Devil, Rakshasha
  • Height: 2.5 m | 8 ft
  • Weight: >136 kg | >300 lbs
  • Attracted to heat and conflict
  • Collects the skulls of its many… MANY kills

Arsenal

• Bio-Helmet
    • Thermal Vision
    • X-Ray Vision
    • UV Vision
    • Night Vision
    • Neuro Vision
    • Tech Vison
  • Translator
  • Bio-Filter
  • Plasma Caster
  • Combistick
  • Wrist Blades
  • Camouflage
  • Smart Disks
  • Net Gun
  • Spear Gun
  • Medicomp
  • Electric Jammer
  • Plasma Scythe

Feats

• Regularly kills Xenomorphs
  • Can toss around grown men with ease
  • Wrist gauntlet bomb can destroy entire cities
  • Manhandled Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Beat superhumans in combat
  • Ripped steel walls like tissue paper
  • Defeated a Xenomorph Queen, Predalien, Hunter Borgia
  • Boba Fett
  • The Predator

0 voters

Hailey did a theme song Takeover with her song

1 Like

If you go to Disney Channel on the TV app, they’re showing the Emperor’s new Groove in Spanish so now I have to watch Phineas and Ferb and the new episodes of Hailey’s On It on Disney XD

This is the first time the main character that sung the theme song to his/her show did a theme song takeover

1 Like

Looks like Hailey’s got a look alike named Kelcy and they’re both played by Auli’i Cravalho who we all know as Moana just like how Candace and her look alike Princess Baldegunde are both played by Ashley Tisdale who we all know as Sharpay Evans from High School Musical and Maddie Fitzpatrick from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Camille Leon from Kim Possible

The poll is now closed

Favored to win: Boba Fett

**IT’S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTTTLLLE!!!

This is a Disney forum, OF COURSE we’d favor Boba Fett! XD

The Predator is also disney (sort of). The franchise was made by 20th Century Studio

You forgot the time Cricket unknowingly switched places with Zillon Brax

But they’re both not played by the same actor

How is strongest Princess defined?
For me personally, I would rank Warriors foremost, then those who are physically strong.

1. Mulan
  2. Merida
  3. Raya
  4. Ariel
  5. Moana
  6. Tiana
  7. Jasmine

Is Megara a Princess? If so, she’s number 8 on my list.

Rapunzel isn’t as formidable as she seems, when faced against a real fighter, she’s rather inadequate.

Wish was such a monumental failure, I don’t really see Asha being officially added to the Princess collection.
Disney should be forgetting her and that movie, not reminding people she exists.

Well I don’t know if you’ve seen the tangled series, but Rapunzel has at least got more combat experience than most of these.

Screen_Recording_20240320-090900_Chrome_1_3
Screen_Recording_20240320-001441_Chrome_1_2
Screen_Recording_20240319-094302_Chrome_1_1
Fearofnothingatall
Screen_Recording_20240321-135546_Chrome_1_4
I vote for Molly McGee as well as anyone else from her show (Scratch, Libby, Ollie)

Yeah you right Wish did tanked but I see Asha as part of the group

1 Like

As well as the other “tanks” like Alice in Wonderland, Treasure Planet, etc.
Sure they bombed at the box office, but those characters made it into the game, so I honestly don’t see why guys like Asha and Magnifico shouldn’t be in the game.

Actually no, wish is a success, (in my opinion), and Asha should not be forgotten

Should Wish be forgotten or not?

• Should Wish be forgotten?
  • Should Wish be remembered?

0 voters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney