Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

All next week at 8pm Disney Channel are showing movies following to the premiere of Zombies 3

On Monday The Incredibles

On Tuesday Brave

On Wednesday Toy Story 3

On Thursday Moana

On Friday The Premiere of Zombies 3 (they’re also gonna show Zombies and Zombies 2 following to the Premiere of Zombies 3 and then Hamster and Gretel and y’all know they’re gonna show them on Disney XD)

1 Like

Zombies 3 and Hamster and Gretel premieres tonight starting at 8pm on Disney Channel and Disney XD and stay tuned for the lost song after Zombies 3

After watching Zombies 3 I fell like things have changed in their world and I just watched the premiere of Hamster and Gretel and it was a good start and all of y’all know it’s created by Dan Povenmire who is one of the co-creators of Phineas and Ferb and Milo Murphy’s Law

15 years ago, Phineas and Ferb premiered on Disney Channel

1 Like

All this week Starting at 5 Disney Channel is doing some Princess marathon with Tangled the series, Rapunzel’s Tangled adventure and other programs and they’re showing movies at 8pm starting with Frozen then Mulan then Beauty and the Beast then the Princess and the Frog and then Tangled

The Owl House Returns for season 3 Saturday October 15th on Disney Channel

4 Likes

Big City Greens returns Saturday September 24th on Disney Channel

Here’s the new intro and to be honest It’s actually good

1 Like

Miraculous returns this Saturday for season 5 and Calling all the Monsters and Weeks of EEK started on Disney Channel and Disney XD

A sneak peek Of season 3 of The Owl House “Thanks to them” has been leaked!!!

Also Big City Greens is gonna have a movie and this is the fourth Disney animated show to get a movie because first it was Kim Possible then The Proud Family, then Phineas and Ferb, and now Big City Greens

2 Likes

Will TOH S3 be premiering on Disney+ or will I have to watch it live on Disney channel?

It premieres tomorrow night at 9pm on Disney Channel and Disney XD

The Owl House season 3 premieres tonight at 9 on Disney Channel and Disney XD

I just watched Thanks to them and I’m crying right now

It sucks that it’s only 3 episodes of season 3 and here I am not happy and now we have to wait until January next year for part 2 and then it finishes in April

I didn’t think it was tear-worthy.
I don’t understand why Belos needs palismen, or anything about the collector.

Well he’s been in the Boiling Isle longer than Luz and I cried at the end of the episode what really happened

But why does he need the palismen?

You got a point

I just received word that The Owl House ends April 8th 2023 and the next episode airs January 21st 2023

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney