Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Hamster and Gretel returns next week at 9:30 on Disney Channel and y’all already know They’re showing the episodes that have aired on Disney XD on Mondays at 8pm and for some reason starting to fell like I wanna see Ladybug and Cat Noir come in the game after watching the latest episode this morning. I know Miraculous Tales of Lady Bug and Cat Noir aren’t Disney animated originals but Disney did buy the rights to show it. In fact it was on Nickelodeon in 2015 for a bit a got removed in 2016

All 3 channels of Disney are celebrating the Holidays

This year we’re seeing new episodes of Big City Greens, Miraculous, The Owl House, Hsmster and Gretel, and The Ghost and Molly McGee. And two new shows Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur and Kiff. FYI The next special for the owl house has been linked that there have been post on YouTube.

Last year we lost Amphibia and 3 other shows that aren’t Disney (Arthur, Victor and Valentino, and The Casagrandes)

New TOH episode on 21st January! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It looks like it came last night by accident.

Yeah on iTunes in Canada

Whoever saw For The Future, don’t spoil it because it won’t premiere until the 21st of January

Catch the premiere of Monsters at work tonight at 8 after Monsters Inc on Disney Channel

There are videos and pictures of that episode all over YouTube in fact someone posted the entire episode

I’ve added some of those characters in my Hero Wish List!

BUUUT, for the sake of this Topic, I’ve known some of them, from the 2000s.

Well they were my childhood characters

Catch the Premiere of The Proud Family Louder and Prouder tonight at 8 after The Incredibles on Disney Channel

Unfortunately for everyone here in the Asia-Pacific (Philippines, included), it’s been permanently off-the-air, since October 2021.

You mean y’all no longer have Disney Channel?

We do not.
Disney Channel was discontinued in Australia.

DisneyPlus is the only way to watch here, but Disney made so many bad content decisions, I had to end my subscription.

Like what…?

@Tilarta yeah what do you mean?

Nope, no more Disney Channel/XD, on cable TV. It’s all streaming services from here on out.

I haven’t watched Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior for an entire year. And it was a great decision. No more reruns of the same five shows over and over again waiting months for a new episode to arrive. No more gaming shows or anime shows taking up the XD schedules. No more cheesy Disney Channel sitcoms and orginal movie. I can watch my childhood shows anytime I want. Plus, it save alot on DVDs.

Although there are some titles I’m still waiting for.

• House of Mouse (and House of Villains and Snowed in at the House of Mouse)
  • Jungle Cubs
  • Stanley
  • The Pagemaster
  • The first Brave Little Toaster
  • Aladdin the Series
  • Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
  • The Legend of Tarzan
  • Dave the Barbarian
  • The Weekenders
  • Lloyd in Space
2 Likes

Where to begin?

I guess with the imported content, there’s some focus on Marvel and excessive focus on Star Wars.
Since I don’t like their reinterpretations of Marvel and am not a Star Wars fan, I didn’t want either of these on their streaming service.

Then it got worse when they added Star content, I didn’t enjoy all the adult content and there was so much of it.

All of the above additions to the service pushed Disney content aside until there was only this small amount remaining by comparison.
I was paying for Disney, not Marvel/SW/Star.

Then some other stuff happened, Disney started internally changing the ratings of adult shows to bypass the PG lockout restriction.
That made me extremely uncomfortable, so that was another motivation to unsubscribe.

Then I added up how much I was spending per year and realized it was too much just to “rent” access to the shows I needed,

I also felt disappointed that in Australia, Disney was forcing you to use the channel to watch their new shows, that there was no alternative method available.
That’s when I finally unsubscribed.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney