Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Wow now I’m starting not to get Disney plus now that you mentioned that they kept adding too much Star Wars and Marvel and come on now like they keep changing ratings so they can get more people to watch like that’s too much

If y’all missed The premiere of The Proud Family Louder and Prouder last night on Disney Channel catch it tonight at 8 after The Proud Family movie on Disney XD

If y’all missed the premiere of Monsters AT Work on Friday on Disney Channel, catch it tonight at 8:30 on Disney XD

Yes, I am very displeased at the internal rating changes. We turn on the TV, and every kid show we watch (Ducktales, Phineas and Ferb, Amphibia) were only available to watch on an adult account because they weren’t in Junior mode anymore. Now Junior mode only has the extremely G shows, and how am I supposed to let the younger people watch on an adult account with all of the adult things right in front of them. Now I’ll have to supervise them whenever they want to watch something on Disney+.

1 Like

Now that’s messed up big time

2 Likes

In my personal experience, shows I would consider M15+ were available to watch when the PG setting should have locked them out.

Disney has lost their credibility with parents these days as a result.
I’ve heard some have even unsubscribed from Disney+ because they got annoyed with the policy.

As for me personally, I am dismayed I can’t watch the next seasons of Bunk’d and Sulphur Springs when they are released, nor can I watch the original series of Moana and Tiana when those shows eventually come out because I am not confident I can temporarily resubscribe to the service.

1 Like

New!
Phineas & Ferb are getting two new seasons on Disney+!

Older news but still.
Darkwing Duck and TaleSpin are getting reboots also on Disney+

1 Like

What the show ended in 2015 and had a new movie a few years ago that’s impossible

1 Like

It ended… and it will return. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

So that’s why in the song the time we spent together they did this isn’t the end of their story

If y’all didn’t see it, catch the premiere of The Owl House For The Future tonight at 9 after The Proud Family Louder and Prouder on Disney Channel and after Thanks to Them on Disney XD

1 Like

Wait, WHAT!? O_0

Yep 2020 they had another movie

Will FTF be premiering on YouTube at the same time or uploaded after the premiere?

It’s gonna upload on YouTube after the premiere if anyone wasn’t able to watch it on Disney Channel or Disney XD but I already know a lot of people saw it already

I don’t have access to either XD or Channel but I do have access to YouTube right now. I guess I’ll wait till tmr morning

Wait until 10 pm and if I were you there’s a website you should try to watch it live but use your phone

1 Like

It’s about to start

1 Like

There’s another website that I use a lot except it’s closed

After watching for the future I started to cry

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney