Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

When is it supposed to be on YouTube? I don’t know the timezone

I Think After the epic series finale of The Owl House in Spring 2023, Luz added to Disney Heroes, Battle Mode I waiting…

1 Like
1 Like

Don’t start this.
It should be written like this
“I hope Luz is added to Disney Heroes”

2 Likes

I hope so too! Alongside the likes of…
Jake Long
Brandy Harrington
Anne Boonchuy
Dipper & Mabel Pines

among others…!

2 Likes

If Luz comes before The Owl House ends then that’s something

2 Likes

New show Kiff premieres March 10th on Disney Channel

2 Likes

Next month The Proud Family Louder and Prouder returns on Disney+ for season 2 in fact it premieres next week and Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur premieres on Disney Channel

Disney Junior showing all the Toy Story movies last week they showed first one today they just showed the second one next week they’re showing the third one and the week after that they’re showing the forth one

Starting on Monday Disney Channel showing movies for 2 weeks for 10 days and next Saturday at 9:30 Hamster and Gretel return at 9:30 on Disney Channel

1 Like

I just found out that on Sunday they should Alice Through Breaking Glass on Cartoon Network and it’s a Disney movie and this wasn’t the first time they showed a Disney movie on Cartoon Network because first it was Who framed Roger Rabbit and I’ll be honest with y’all I see that movie as a Warner Bros movie

2 Likes

Actually they aired RV (Family Weekend to TV Guide), Alice aired 2 weeks ago. Also Bedtime Stories aired on CN in 2011, with The Muppets duology in 2016, then The Jungle Book 2016 aired after the Steven Universe finale on MLK day 2019.

2 Likes

Oh my mistake

3 Likes

I just heard there’s gonna be a Toy Story 5 a Zootopia 2 and a Frozen 3

4 Likes

Don’t miss the premiere of Marvel’s Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur tonight at 8 after the premiere of Onward tonight at 6:10 on Disney Channel.

Two premieres tonight Onward and Marvel’s Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur and it starts at 6:10 on Disney Channel

If y’all missed the premiere of Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur, Disney Channel posted it on YouTube

I kinda got adult swim vibes when watching that show

All these new shows look bad.

And it was going so good…

Yeah now I feel like Disney Channel’s tanking

I wasn’t able to see this episode because I got pulled out and I didn’t get to watch Toy Story 4 on Disney Junior because I was busy

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney