Disney Channel/Disney XD/Disney Junior updates

Big City Greens returns next Saturday at 9am on Disney Channel

1 Like

New Chibiverse next Saturday at 6pm on Disney Channel but I’m gonna be on Nickelodeon next week due to the Kids Choice Awards

Tomorrow is a special Saturday on 2 channels The Kids Choice Awards 2 movies aka Despicable Me and Sing (premiere) and a new episode of Big Nate on Nickelodeon and The season 1 finale of Chibiverse, 2 movies aka The Emperor’s new Groove and Ralph brakes the Internet and new Big City Greens, Hamster and Gretel, Moongirl and Devil Dinosaur and The Proud Family Louder and Prouder on Disney Channel

Todays the day for the specials on Nickelodeon and Disney Channel

On second thought y’all can watch the Season 1 finale of Chibiverse now

I just saw that they’re gonna show Wonder Over Yonder on Disney XD

1 Like

As Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, Much better. Kiff is also feeling much better too.

As Kiff. Did you know that Kimiko Glenn plays this character, also play Peni Parker from Spider Man: Into The Spider Verse

I didn’t know that and Speaking of Spider-Man into the Spider Verse, are you gonna see Spider-Man across the Spider Verse?

I saw the trailer

1 Like

I just found out that the final episode of The Owl House is called Watching and Dreaming and it premieres on April 8th at 9pm on Disney Channel and Disney XD

2 Likes

I also found out that The Ghost and Molly McGee returns with season 2 on April 1st on Disney Channel

2 Likes

Now 2 things we should be aware of next month

1 Like

Kiff premieres tonight at 8 after Alvin and The Chipmunks The Squeakquel on Disney Channel and Big City Greens on Disney XD

I just noticed that The Ghost and Molly McGee is the only Disney show that doesn’t have a golden wolf ident before the show starts on Disney Channel and during commercial beaks on Disney XD

I meant see the actual movie

As y’all already know The Owl House final episode is complete and I also came to tell y’all that Dana Terrace who is the creator of the Show quit Disney Channel

1 Like

If y’all missed the premiere of Kiff, Disney Channel just posted the first episode on YouTube

3 Likes

Speaking of Kiff. It came out on Disney+ Yesterday

Yeah I know that

Ever since Amphibia all the animated shows that have been coming out have been girls being the main character Anne Boonchuy, Luz Noceda, Molly McGee, Gretel Grant-Gomez, Lunella Lafayette, and Kiff Chatterley

Only 2 of them performed one or more Broken Karaoke and 2 we just met this year

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney