Disney’s Last Hope Season 3: Next Gen

You forgot the first part, about him on the street just starting to get attacked.

What are you talking about

I fixed it

I think you can guess my favorite episode. :thinking:

Totally easy to guess

MegaloVirus went how I wanted it to go perfectly, well, because I made the script.

Part 2

Meanwhile in another dimension(that isn’t the Disney Universe or the Nintenverse)…

A hay cart was going through the desert, and it was carrying four passengers, 3 BONE creatures and a rat creature.

“We have been in this desert for weeks and still no sign of Boneville!” Yelled a BONE creature with a black shirt that has a yellow star on it. “Calm down Phoney, we will get there eventually.” Said the other BONE creature. “Fone Bone, you, I, and Smiley have been that valley for a looooooong time. It’s ridiculous.” Said Phoney. “Hey guys,” said the tall BONE wear a red vest and a blue hat, which is Smiley, “looks we’re getting run out of the desert.” “WHAT?!” Phoney yelled, “who do they think they are?!” “Well, it’s the people of the valley, the rat creatures, Queen Thorn, Gramma Ben, and…Mr. Down?” Said Smiley. “What?” Said Fone Bone. The BONES turn around to see an army of blue people and monsters…with white eyes. “Are they ok?” Asked Bartleby. “Attack! Attack!” Yelled Thorn and the creeps attacked. “AAAAAAAHHHH!!!” Screamed the BONES and Bartleby as their hay dash away! “WHAT DID YOU DO, PHONEY?!” Yelled Fone Bone. “NOTHING! I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! YOU GOT TO BELIEVE ME!” Exclaimed Phoney. The creeps got closer…and closer…AND closer. The creeps almost grabbed the hay cart when a portal appeared in front of the hay cart. The hay cart went through the portal and the portal disappears before 1 creep got through it. “Uh oh,” said one of the creeps, “master won’t like this.”

In the other dimension, a hay cart was going out of control! “Hang on you guys!” Yelled Phoney as the hay cart was going to a tall building… with a $.

how do we make a topic.

There should be a “create new topic” or + button on the main page, which brings up something similar to making a new post. Just remember that new topics should be:

• Well written and punctuated, otherwise it will be difficult to take seriously
  • Necessary, don’t create new topics for something that can be posted in one that already exists
  • Appropriate, all topics and replies must adhere to community guidelines

If you’re planning on writing your own story topic, it might be wise to take a while to pull your ideas together. There are a lot of story topics already out there, many of mediocre quality, and a lot of them didn’t make it off the ground because no one took interest. Make sure your ideas are unique and fresh before you enter this saturated market, or you’ll be lost in the crowd. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

thank you very much

1 Like

GARFIELD?! YAYYYYYYYY! Also, it’s odie, not oaty

part 6

Louies team was not having a easy time getting to the woods of hope…from robots ambushing them to them almost getting killed by sinking in quicksand. They were not having a good day, luckily they finally found shelter in the form of a crystal cavern and took advantage and went in.

“Thank goodness we found a cave to stay in until those villains go away” kermit said with a sigh, all of a sudden, a figure walked towards the team slowly. Rex noticed the figure behind him and started shivering with fear which caught the attention of anna who slowly drew out her ice sword just in case the new figure tried anything “hey…who’s the new guy” louie whispered to kim “don’t make any movements” kim replied,

“Heroes…don’t you know how to make new friends, turn around and shake my hand” the figure said, the team did not move a muscle…until kermit finally turned around and shook the figures hand…only for him to get blasted with a loud air horn blast which got the others to turn around and draw their weapons only to discover a skeleton in a blue jacket holding an air horn “heh heh…the old air horn in the hand trick…its always classic” the skeleton said as louie and rex began to laugh “you guys are very colorful aren’t ya…that’s hilarious” kim was not amused “who are you!!! And what are thinking ambushing like this…you fiend” sans cutted her off and introduced himself “my name is sans, sans the skeleton…I was on my way to find my brother and then i saw you guys going towards this cavern so I decided to follow you guys”.

All of a sudden, a pile of jewels began to shake which prompted anna to point her sword towards the pile and kim to get into a fighting stance while the rest of the team slowly backed up then all of a sudden, the pile went tumbling down revealing a tall skeleton in a Cape and a bat with a jewel in her hand “hello brother!!!” The tall skeleton yelled out “oh hey papyrus…I been trying to find ya…who’s the bat lady” sans said with a confused look in his eyes “oh…this is my new friend!!! Her name is rouge and she admires my determination to become famous” papyrus said, rouge looked at the team and after a minute of silence, she spoke “so much for this treasure hunt being successful”

All of a sudden, Kim’s kimmucator went off and she answered the call “what’s the stitch” then all of sudden, a voice answered saying “HELP!!! Me and my cousins are riding out of control!!! Were about to crash into something!!!” Kim got a shocked look on her face “on our way!!!” Kim said “let’s go everybody!!! We got people to save” the team ran out…with sans and papyrus running with them and rouge flying above them as they went towards a money bin in the distance.

3 Likes

this is a magical series and it’s a work of art.

part 6.5

“Checking emails…on a sunny day…when it’s cold outside” a short man in a luchador mask sung as he was about to check his laptop in order to answer email from fans.

“Dear strong bad…did you ever think about how your computer could one day become a portal that leads to a world created by a different animation company…thank you…George geef”

Strong bad was about to answer the email but then all of a sudden his computer started shaking violently meanwhile a white character with a red t-shirt and giant feet came in and froze in fear as he saw the computer shake violently.

“Noooooo!!! C’mon baby don’t die on me now!!!” Strong bad yelled “hey strong bad…your computer seems to be going off the fritz” strong bad glared at the character “homestar how did you get into my house”.

All of a sudden, the computer monitor flashed a rainbow of colors as it sucked in the two friends into a brand new world.

“The machines are attacking us…I knew this day would come!!!” Strong bad yelled as they managed to fall into a pile of coins “wow…it was lucky that we managed to land in this coin ocean” homestar said, strong bad and homestar suddenly realized that they were in scrooge’s money bin “oh great…we are in one of those crossovers that include one animation company with other companies sprinkled in so they can add excitement to a story that is not needed”

Strong bad and homestar yelled for anyone to come and help them.

2 Likes

Part 3

A hay cart was riding out of control on the streets of the city. The hay cart had Fone Bone, Phoncible P. Bone, Smiley Bone, and Bartleby(a baby rat creature). It went crashing through every stall in its path. It through an electronic stall a Kim-ulater landed in the hands of Phoncible P. Bone(or Phoney for short). Phoney started pressing buttons and he called someone for help. “What’s the Stitch?” Asked the voice. Then Phoney yelled, “HELP!!! Me and my cousins are riding out of control!!! We’re about to crash into something!!!” “On our way!!!” Said the voice as it hang up. But then the hay cart crash into a money bin shaking up the building. Two Pikachus and an egg were on top of the money bin. “Woah!” Yelled Pikachu as he tried to keep balance. “Pikachu! The egg!” Yelled Pikachu Libre as the egg rolled off the edge. “YIPES!” Said Pikachu as he tried to get the egg. But the shaking of the building made Pikachu and Pikachu Libre fall down from the building. Pikachu Libre grabbed the $ and Pikachu’s foot but they missed the egg. The egg was about to hit the ground…when it was grabbed by a 2 tailed creature. The BONEs, Bartleby, Pikachu, and Pikachu Libre gasped at the 2 tailed hero. “I can’t believe it,” started Smiley, “it’s Tails.” “Don’t worry everyone,” said Tails, who was a 2 tailed fox, “the egg is-” Then a metal arm came and hit Tails with a powerful blow. “Haaa ha ha haaa!” The BONEs, Pikachu, Pikachu Libre, and Bartleby turned to a fat bald dude with a hairy nose in a flouting ball of metal. “Omg,” said Fone Bone, “it’s Robotnick!” “Wait,” said Smiley, “I thought his name was Eggman.” “I don’t care what name I go with,” said the bald man, “you all are now mine!” Then 4 robots land on the ground. The robots were a chicken, a monkey, a short drill, and a hedgehog. “Any final words?” Asked Eggman as our Heroes know that they are doomed. “You’re despicable!” Said a voice from behind Eggman. Eggman, the robots, the BONEs, Tails, Bartleby, Pikachu, and Pikachu Libre turn to see…C-Train’s team! “What the-?!” Said Eggman as look around to see he is at Scrooge’s money bin. “What is happening!!!” Yelled Eggman, “I don’t know what that portal did me but don’t care!!!” Eggman points at C-Train’s team and robots attacked them. It was an epic battle and C-Train’s team won! Kim Possible got Pikachu and Pikachu Libre down safely and Tails got up. “What is going on here?” Asked Tails, “I was running with Sonic and some blue monsters attacked us and i escaped though a portal got here. Why is this happening?” All a sudden a white bunny, a blueish-green octopus, and a yellow dog came running to the money bin. “RUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!” Yelled the rabbit as he tried to open the door. “Run from what?” Said Sans. Then an army of creeps appears and attacks Scratch, Grounder, Coconuts, Metal Sonic, Smiley, and Bartleby. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Yelled Fone Bone and Phoney Bone as they were dragged into the money bin. Our Heroes escape into the money vault, where they meet Strong Bad and Homestar. “WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!” Yelled the blueish-green octopus as creeps begin to surround them. “PURGE THE ERRORS!” Yelled the Smiley creep.

Then the egg hatched…and out came a Pichu. But this Pichu was different…it was smart as Einstein. The Pichu quickly got into a robot creep and dismantled it. “What is the baby doing?” Asked the yellow dog(her name was Isabelle). The Pichu quickly build a portal ray and shoot a portal under our Heroes and they fell through it. Pichu turn to the creeps and yelled “See ya! Wouldn’t want to be ya!” As he jumped into the portal and the portal disappears. Our Heroes are falling down from the sky on the other side of town. (I need to add a location thingy next time.) Thought Pichu. Our Heroes are about to crash into a castle.

Meanwhile, inside the castle, a orange cat and a yellow dog were complaining to a Mouse(technically it was the cat that was complaining. The dog couldn’t talk). “Why are you complaining to me about a restaurant in Wasteland?” Asked the Mouse. “You’re the king, remember? Aren’t you the king of that?” Said the cat. “No that’s my brother, Oswald.” Said the Mouse, “now go on. I don’t want anything else weird happening.” Then our Heroes crash though the roof landed between Mickey, Garfield, and Odie. Pikachu stood up from the pile and said, “Hello. Fancy a spot of tea?” Then Pikachu fell backwards. There was a moment of silence, then Garfield said, “I have nothing to do with that.”

2 Likes

What happens next.

You have to wait

How long will it be. I can’t wait!

I love this topic!

Just let @C-train and @SpiderHog do their jobs I will do mine.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney