Django (Ratatouille Hero Concept)

Django

Django, the father of Remy and Emile, leads the entire rat colony in a battle for freedom! If a team like his can keep a kitchen in business, they can surely win a brawl with a few creeps.
Trial Team: Yellow
Role: Midline Control
Stars: :star:
Quote: “We’re not cooks, but we are family. You tell us what to do, and we’ll get it done!”

Animations:
Entrance: Django scurries into the battlefield, with a mischief of rats standing behind him, awaiting his orders.
Victory: Django cheers, as well as the rats behind him.
KO: Django becomes angry.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Django sends rats to individually deal X damage to each enemy at once.

White Skill - Inspect This - Normal Damage
Django calls for Git to pummel the strongest enemy.

Git has X HP and will deal X damage.

Green Skill - Teams of Three
The rat clan splits in three different teams. Each time will attack a different enemy based on their roles. All three rat teams have X HP.

• Damage (highlighted in :red_circle:)
    The Damage rat team charges at and deals X damage to all enemies with a Damage role.

• Control (highlighted in :large_blue_circle:)
    The Control rat team steals X energy from all enemies with a Control role, giving it to Django.

• Support/Tank (highlighted in :green_circle:)
    The Support/Tank rat team grants X HP to Django each time an enemy with a Support or Tank role deals damage to them.

If one of these roles is not present among the opposing lineup, then the role’s respective rat team does not disperse from Django’s rat clan, thusly making this skill inapplicable.

Blue Skill - Poison Check
Django throws a box of Ro-Dead rat killer at enemies, dealing X damage to and blinding enemies over a 6-second time block.

Purple Skill - Food Is Fuel
Django gains X Skill Power each time a rat team takes damage while performing his “Teams of Three” skill. His energy gain is increased to X.

Red Skill - Change Is Nature
Django cannot take damage while Git is infield.

• +X max HP
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X damage to Inspect This

Friendships:
Django + Ron Stoppable
Campaign: Rat-ical Army - Ron and Rufus spot Django and his colony rummaging through trash in the City’s alleyways. While Rufus makes friends with the other rodents, Ron suggests that if they join him on patrol, he would not need a partner.
Disk: You’re In Our House Now
Disk Memory: Each time Django gains HP or energy, he grants X HP to Git and his rat teams while they are infield.
Disk Power: Z Basic Skill power
Allies: Fred, Dash, the Queen of Hearts

Django + Emile
Campaign: Quality Time - While Remy’s got his hands tied in the kitchen, Django can still spend some quality father-and-son time with Emile. While he is clumsy, Emile tries to remain accounted for and stay out of trouble.
Disk: Empty Calendar
Disk Memory: Django’s “Poison Check” skill removes X armor from enemies.
Disk Power: Z HP gain, Z reality
Allies: Nick Wilde, Bolt, Tigger

5 Likes

I didn’t realize that that was Remy’s dad’s name.

Great concept!

2 Likes

Because it was never mentioned in the movie (for some reason)

Solid Concept

2 Likes

Well, it actually was. If you remember the scene where Remy tells his dad about his new lifestyle, the rat who talks to Django during that time actually mentions his name.

How do you pronounce django is it dee-Jayn-go or dee-Jon-go.

The “D” is silent so it’s pronounced like “Jang-o”

Like jangmo o from Pokémon with out the m and the extra o sound or is it like jong mo o with out the m and the extra o

Django, as in Jango Fett from Star Wars.

I never knew how to pronounce jango is it mango but with a j instead of an m or jandgo with no d

I need that pronunciation

There you go

6 Likes

Okay pronounce Jane gao like gao from battle cats

Jane gao or Jane go I really need an answer

Go to Google and look it up yourself. The screenshot shown will appear and then you click on that megaphone symbol and you will hear how to say it.

This concept is great btw.

4 Likes

That was a lie

After all the nightmarish criticism you gave me on my AUTO & GO-4 concept, you’ve led me to believe you’re going back on your words.

I’ve asked you to stop with the unneeded spamming once, and if you really don’t want me to rope Loutre into this, I would highly recommend that you take everything that goes on in these forums more seriously.

7 Likes

But you made me who I am an overconfident concept maker

Also I idolize you

Did I mention that this is like the 30th best concept you ever made behind senses and made do not worry

Sorry, I don’t see how this makes sense.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney