Emile (Ratatouille Hero Concept)

Emile

Emile finds a lot of treasure buried in trash, sometimes edible, and sometimes not. When he rolls into the fight on his cheese trolley, his appetite for action kicks in!
Trial Team: Yellow
Role: Backline Tank
Stars: :star:
Quote: “Hey! The band’s really on tonight, huh?”

Animations:
Entrance: A cheese trolley rolls into the battlefield by itself, with Emile standing on it and holding a mushroom on a metal skewer.
Victory: Emile cheers, holding his mushroom skewer triumphantly.
KO: Emile tries in a final effort to throw his mushroom skewer, but gets struck by lightning beforehand.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Emile throws his mushroom skewer at enemies.

White Skill - One Man’s Trash - Normal Damage
Emile throws a ball of trash at the weakest enemy, dealing X damage and removing X reality from them.

Green Skill - Wide Variety
Emile eats from a wheel of cheese, granting himself X additional HP over a 7-second time block. If an enemy deals damage to Emile while he is eating, he kicks another wheel of cheese off the trolley and into that enemy, dealing X damage.

Emile can kick multiple wheels of cheese off the trolley at a time while eating. After Emile has fully gained the intended amount of HP, the skill is over.

Blue Skill - Taste Test
Emile tries two different types of cheeses together, restoring his HP completely and granting the weakest ally X additional Skill Power.

Purple Skill - Eat Your Heart Out
For each time Emile performs his “Wide Variety” skill, each enemy hit by a cheese wheel has X armor removed. His max HP and Basic Skill power are increased to X.

Red Skill - Mission Edible
Emile grants all allies X energy each time he performs his “Taste Test” skill.

• +X max HP
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X damage to One Man’s Trash

Friendships:
Emile + Gadget
Campaign: Lab Rats - Emile stumbles upon a battle between Gadget and a horde of creeps. In an attempt to escape, Emile accidentally sends a dumpster rolling into the creeps. Gadget, thankful for his unplanned assistance, offers to help him search for food throughout the City.
Disk: Dinner’s On Me
Disk Memory: Emile steals X reality from enemies he hits using his Basic Skill.
Disk Power: Z armor
Allies: Moana, Carl, Li Shang

Emile + Linguini & Remy
Campaign: Kitchen Chaos - Chez Remy has fallen short-staffed. Being the good brother that he is, Emile offers to help Remy and Linguini serve their customers, with only a few mishaps slowing them down.
Disk: Sous Chef Sensation
Disk Memory: Emile cannot have HP or energy stolen from him while performing his “Wide Variety” skill.
Disk Power: Z shield power
Allies: Robin Hood, the Rocketeer, Duke Caboom

3 Likes

I love this concept!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

once again, i should have posted this before, but:

you can love it but there is one flaw:

what does the cheese wheel do? i assume it does damage, however a damage type is not listed.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney