[DONE] Recommended Mods Guide

Guide updated!

now including subtitles

Why does Yax need a mod for normal crit?

1 Like

To make him crit, his damage is pretty high.
Especially with Frozone disk.

On the mod guide, Hopper is listed twice on it. Other than that, great list mate!

Oh, leftover when I thought he will be top hero
 which didn’t turned to be.
Removed.

So wanted to see what mods to put on Syndrome after it was announced he would be getting a stat refresh but you have 4 Purple skill mods listed for
Him ? They do nothing to help ?

For the same reason already explained before

For Gerald, what do u think 2hp, 1 armor and 1 reality?

Thanks for the help

@Musketeer What do you think of this choice of modifications? bad or good

They are x2 blue and x2 green

I’ll question some of the choices in the post, but this one I agree with 100%. If you don’t have enough reality upgrade pieces, armor is almost as good, but really reality does work better for Clawhauser’s mods.

Also, the Powerline disk is better. I suppose if you’re determined to use him with the Li Shang disk, you could justify green skill mods, but that would be like using Zeus with his Kevin Flynn disk, or Shank with her Elastigirl disk.

1 Like

Thanks, well I was asking about the mods, why isn’t it the same to upgrade the green and blue abilities that give armor and reality respectively as well as increase the damage of the donuts, than to use reality and armor mods?

The disc thing is because it was the first one he unlocked and I’m considering the other one for a long time but I’m busy with other of the other heroes.

Green and Blue are timed and give less.
Armor and Reality are permanent for the entire battle.

1 Like

@Musketeer Randall?

@Musketeer What do you think of these modifications? I put the reality and armor one to understand the Mr Incredible disc and two to the purple ability. Is it a second option?

1 Like

@Musketeer Captain Amelia?

Pardon my forwardness, but in the future, I would recommend keeping all of your suggestions in one comment to avoid accidental spam.

4 Likes

Thanks, there were only three but it’s okay it won’t happen again.

All added?
Think there is NOT was were the starting heroes

Like the game “cares” of them - not interested.

All REQUESTED HEROES were added.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney