Trial) Blue

Animations

Entrance) Doof walks in with his Inator clumsily

Defeat) Doof looks hilariously angry

Victory) Doof throws his hands in the air and laughs maniacally

Basic attack) Doof shoots his Inator at random

Skills

White skill) Behold, The Stun-Inator!

Doofenshmirtz touches a button on his Inator and it shoots a beam at all enemies, dealing X damage, slowing them for 10 seconds

Green skill) Transport Inators…Of Doom!

Doofenshmirtz activates his Transport Inators that teleport the farthest enemy to front, losing their buffs and armor which is then given to Doof

Blue skill) Self-Destruct Button

Doofenshmirtz accidentally touches the self destruct button on his Inator, destroying it, hitting the closest enemies in an area for X damage. He fixes it and heals himself for X HP

Purple skill) Freeze-Inator?

Every 15 seconds, Doofenshmirtz’s Inator backfires and shoots a freeze beam, freezing the enemies for 3 seconds and increases the duration of all freezes and slows on the closest enemies

Red skill) Mad Scientist

Every few basic attacks, Doofenshmirtz’s attack speed increases by 10% and any enemies with Freeze or Stun have their attack speed decreased by 10%

Friendships

Doofenshmirtz & Bunsen & Beaker
Campaign: “Irrational Fears”
Disk: Fearful Genius - Each time a enemy gets Frozen or Stunned, Doof gains 10 energy and 10 basic damage
Description: Bunsen & Beaker help Doofenshmirtz get over his fear of a vending machine apocalypse
Allies: Jumba, Gizmoduck, Hiro Hamada

Doofenshmirtz & Darkwing Duck
Campaign: “My Nemesis”
Disk: When Doofenshmirtz’s Inator explodes in Self-Destruct Button, all Control enemies’ buffs transfer to Doof and his Control allies
Description: Doofenshmirtz asks Darkwing Duck to be his new nemesis

This probably wasn’t a great kit, I’m still rather newer to the game (Started in September) and I’m not quite used to writing kits with the mechanics of this game. But I used to love creating concepts in other games and this was no different. This may be the only one I do, because I absolutely love Doofenshmirtz and want him in this game so badly but let me know what you think! Avenger is out, peace!

14 Likes

This is amazing for a first concept! Great job. Welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

Thanks so much, my friend! Glad you think that, I tried my best. Doof is such a fun character

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney