Storkules Concept (#54)

Storkules

Description: A heroic figure with a spirit as big and strong as his appearance, Storkules is a demigod of pure legend, and he’s more than ecstatic to lead his fellow allies into victory from the barbaric forces of the creeps!!

Quote: “Our treasured friendship is the one thing I love most!"

Role: Tank
Position: Front
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack: Storkules attacks the closest enemy with his discus.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Storkules runs into the field and flexes at the enemies.

Victory: Storkules victoriously places his hands on his hips.

Defeat: Storkules dramatically covers his face in shame.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Blazing Discobolus”
Storkules throws his disc with all of his might at every enemy dealing X damage. When the disc returns covered in flames from the speed, Storkules now removes one buff per basic attack. The flamed disc lasts for 5 seconds.

Green Skill:
“Demigod Deadlift”
Storkules grabs a heavy weight and does a benchpress, gaining himself a shield of X HP that lasts for 7 seconds, and energizing himself for 8 seconds.

Blue Skill:
“Heroic Flex”
Storkules flexes his muscles, gaining X Max HP for 9 seconds, and distracting the three closest enemies for 10 seconds.

Purple Skill:
“Paragon of Hardiness”
At the start of each wave, Storkules starts the battle with five stacks of hardy and is immune to all debuffs for 8 seconds.

Red Skill:
“O’ GLORIOUS DAY!”
When Storkules uses Blazing Discobolus when his disc is flamed, all enemies will lose X armor for 13 seconds. Also, when Storkules falls under 30% HP, he is cleansed of all debuffs and he is invincible for 9 seconds.

• +X Shield HP
  • +X Max HP
  • +X Armor
Friendships

Zeus

Zeus_NarratorPortrait

Disk Name: “Godly Love”
Disk Effect: Flamed disc deals Damage over Time
Other Effects:

1. When Storkules’ disc is flamed up after using Blazing Discobolus, he now deals X damage over time. The flamed up disc also lasts for 0.5 more seconds (+0.5 seconds per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Feeling secluded in the city and overwhelmed by the many heroes that protect it, Storkules has to seek solace in another bearer of the name Zeus. Despite being confused about this coincidence, Storkules starts to become more humbled to this Zeus for his jolly nature and fatherly love, almost like a second father aside from his own!)
Allies: Hercules, Maid Marian, Duff Killigan

Goliath

dialogue_goliath

Disk Name: “Foreign Creatures”
Disk Effect: Ally Gains Invincibility after Heroic Flex
Other Effects:

1. When Storkules uses Heroic Flex, the ally with the least amount of HP will gain invincibiity for 3 seconds. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Max HP
  3. +X Armor

Campaign: (Storkules is both fascinated, and frightened by Goliath’s appearance. He has never seen such a majestic, yet ferocious looking creature in his world… It’s a good thing Goliath is humble enough to sooth his troubles.)
Allies: Maui, Haley Young, Gaetan “Mole” Moliere

3 Likes

Aw thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m honestly surprised there isn’t more concepts about DT17. I know its very unlikely these characters are going to come in, but I think it’s great to give some of these guys a little bit of love. I got a lot more characters from DT17 in mind, so be on the lookout!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney