Mufasa & Zazu Concept (#3) *Reworked*

Mufasa & Zazu

Mufasa

Zazu

Description: The almighty ruler of the graceful lands of Pride Rock, Mufasa rightfully holds his position in power and every animal knows it. With his trusted hornbill advisor Zazu at his side, this royal partnership will work together to help shield their allies and show the creeps who’s the rightful ruler.

Quote: “Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope."

Role: Tank
Position: Mid
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack:
-Passive- Instead of attacking, Mufasa will playfully mock the enemyline by twirling his paw and signaling them to turn around. This act will increase him and his allies tenacity and evasion by X.

Entrance: Mufasa walks into battle with confidence as Zazu lands on shoulder.

Victory: Mufasa will let out a boisterous laugh and Zazu will smile.

Defeat: Mufasa will faint, as Zazu becomes worried.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Morning Report Pounce”
Zazu will fly from Mufasa’s shoulder as he scans the enemyline, studying them for 10 seconds. He will then fly next to the farthest enemy, as Mufasa will playfully pounce on Zazu but pounce on the enemy instead, dealing X damage, and decreasing their armor by 50%. Mufasa and Zazu will also gain X armor after using this attack.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Green Skill:
“Almighty Roar”
Mufasa will let out a mighty roar, scaring all enemies for 12 seconds, giving himself and his allies a shield of X HP. He will also give himself and his allies X armor and reality.

Blue Skill:
“Harsh Hornbill”
Zazu will sternly glance at the enemyline, decreasing their armor, reality and max HP by X, as well as decrease their attack and movement speed by 150% for 8 seconds. Mufasa and Zazu will also become invincible for 5 seconds. The slow will have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Purple Skill:
“Long Live the King”
Once per wave, when Mufasa reaches 0 HP, a ray of sunlight will boost him back to full HP, and he will become invincible and immune to all debuffs for 8 seconds. The ray of sunlight will also heal every ally completely and make them berserk for 6 seconds. The berserk will have a chance to fail against allies above level X.

Red Skill:
“Sovereign of Pride Rock”
Shattered and Pierced allies will have a 50% damage reduction to all incoming damage from all attacks, and Mufasa and his allies will gain X evasion. Also, every time an enemy heals, Mufasa & Zazu will decrease their Max HP by X.

• +X Shield HP
  • +X Armor
  • +X Max HP
Friendships

Captain Amelia

dialogue_captain_amelia

Disk Name: Putting Pride on the Line"
Disk Effect: Invincible Allies Reduce Basic Damage
Other Effects:

1. When Mufusa, Zazu, or their allies are invincible, their attacks and skills will reduce 5% basic damage from enemies. (+5% per star level)
  2. +X Basic Damage
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Mufasa is still a bit new to the city, and he knows that leading the denizens of the Savanah isn’t going to be the same as before. Zazu has overheard of a leader in the form of a somewhat bipedal feline {with a magnificent accent in Zazu’s opinion} that could give him some pointers. Captain Amelia as she’s called by most, agrees to give some advice on how to govern your people despite the doubts in confidence in new environments. With this advice, Mufasa regains his pride and rallies the Pride Rock denizens into a state of clarity and comfort.)
Allies: Gary & Larry, Eeyore, Great Prince of the Forest

Rafiki

dialogue_rafiki

Disk Name: “The Circle of Life"
Disk Effect: Revival for Allies
Other Effects:

1. Once per wave, when an enemy reaches 0 HP, Mufasa will revive them, heal them for X HP, and make them berserk for 2 seconds. Allies that revive will use their white skills immediately and have their skill power and basic damage increased by X. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Max HP for Mufasa, Zazu, and their allies
  3. +X Armor for Mufasa, Zazu, and their allies

Campaign: (While Mufasa is delighted to see his trusted shaman and friend Rafiki in the city, he wants a question to be resolved. It has come to Mufasa’s attention through word of mouth that Scar was planning a coup d’etat on him and take over Pride Rock before coming into the city. Rafiki confirms his suspicions about the rumors, and Mufasa is both saddened and disgusted by his brothers betrayal and pettiness. This however will not stop Mufasa from confiding in those that will protect and value him, and he is grateful to have Simba, Rafiki, and all of the new heroes he met by his side the whole way.)
Allies: DT17 Drake Mallard, Marcy Wu, Pleakley

Authors note:
This brings back so many memories of when I first got into concept making. This was my THIRD concept I ever made, and…

zazu-lion-king

It honestly really shows. I was just starting to get into the game, and I had a pretty basic understanding of how each status effect worked. I was so excited bringing together by ideas, that I ultimately rushed the original concept a bit too much. The formatting wasn’t the best, especially in the friendship section, and skills felt extremely basic and overall it felt incomplete. That and I also posted concepts WAY to frequently… Oh boy… those were the days I wish I could have told my past self about lol… but now with so many concepts under my belt, I wanted to give what was honestly my least favorite concept of mine in retrospect, a lot more of what I’m capable of now!! It just goes to show that not everyone’s gonna hit a homeroom at the start, but with patience and a lot of well deserved constructive critisicm that anyone can improve on what they love doing most!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Wow! Cool Rework! I also made a rework today! It seems that it’s Rework Day Today!

1 Like

Nice love this! :slightly_smiling_face::+1::heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

I love this!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney