Hi, fellow horder here. Has it ever occured to per blue why us f2p horde our resources? We horde them because of ignorant changes like this. We horde to take advantage of events, and so we have a chance to place against p2p players in contests. We horde as a buffer for drastic changes made by the developer. Im glad ive saved, because now i have to choose which heroes i want to progress.
I’m sorry, but you’re not going to convince me that a game of counters does not require a large roster. You can’t kill certain heroes with hopes and dreams, some heroes require very specific counter heroes or counter squads, so having an expanded roster is essential.
Also, the whole Off Duty mechanic says you need to have expanded rosters, otherwise you can’t participate when half the characters you poured your resources into are unavailable, in multiple game modes.
Trials also required you to have a larger roster, or you’ll get stuck on whatever difficulty because you don’t have the right character leveled up.
A smaller roster is crippling to progress. Gold and XP capsules are critical to maintaining a roster of heroes that can progress and be competative. Please revert the gold/xp changes. You are losing players while this bleeds out.
And that’s big reason I won’t play it, graphics are terrible, at least PB here put huge efford during creating this game.
They make them ridiculously strong, you know, so you’d better not
Rofl thats it ban all my messages like a child. The truth hurts I guess rofl.
Wow all the disappointed angry protesting messages deleted proof per blue dont care
No, all the angry protesting messages were not deleted. The posts that violate our forum rules were flagged and hidden. The author is welcome to edit the post so that it follows the rules, and then it will be visible again.
I read loads of them there was nothing wrong with half of them Polaris. You just refuse to listen to the community. I’ve seen people be nice be ignored no wonder they are getting angry and breaking your forums terms and conditions. Just saying.
Fact is there’s polls everywhere and only 1 percent have to to much gold your stopping me competing with whales and I find that unethical.
So i know this has already been said, but this game is not designed to now focus on a specific team. What about trials? They limit which players you can select as the difficulty level gets higher. How is that addressed? What about heist when our characters we select are already in use? What about when our characters are on the list that arent able to be used? What about friend campaigns that require different heroes to be useful in order to obtain a disk? Maybe that was the original point, but it isnt a sustainable model now.
Exactly the point one of many but Polaris isn’t listening
I don’t know how perblue will react to this but this boycott is definitely ON. I’m on the top guild on server 1 (Going Turbo) and I can say that on these flash deals day the mailbox is full of guild coins every badge buster or very good deals. Do you know how many coins I got so far? 30! Of almost 50 spenders only 2 got a deal (15 coins each).
Is it worth it to be greedy and want player to stop spending money “fairly” and support the game or admit it was a bad idea and revert it asap so everyone is happy again? It’s not a hard decision if you think about it…
How can you say “Our goal is to keep gold as a meaningful resource in the game, both in the early team levels as well as the late team levels. What we’ve seen is that gold earned has increased steadily while the ways to use it have remained the same.” when there are currently multiple offers in the store that include gold (including one that includes 7.5m gold) and expect anyone to take you seriously rather than seeing it as anything other than a cynical attempt to generate more income and the expense of loyal players?
One more reason that statement is nonsense; Surge.
The difficulty of surge is determined by the average power of the top 5 heroes of everyone in the guild. I’m in a top 20 guild in server 1. Before war was released, most of us were building our heroes pretty evenly, and we were eagerly awaiting the introduction of the 20 wave surge, because our biggest challenge was making sure that everyone got a chance to attack. Once war started and we all began focusing on maxing out our war teams, surge quickly became impossible to finish, facing 90k+ teams in sunset, because that’s how powerful our weakest members’ strongest teams are.
I’m a spender on Server 1. I also am leader of the Departed. This update had caused a number of people to quit. The amount of gold a free to play player earns is vastly out stripped by what a “whale” earns. You added more ways to earn gold and you even offer deals to buy it for everyone and then blame all of us for holding on to it (less than 1% of all players) because we are preparing for level caps and/or contests. The logic is mind boggling.
I’m done spending for now. Thanks for creating undue stress on guild management.
Half of the posts flagged dont go against community standards, perblue is just getting their feelings hurt. Just as bad as EA.
Obviously this will get flagged too since i have now i have said something bad about perblue again.
@Polaris Hundreds and thousands of players have spoken on here, reddit and in game. Players are quitting and cutting back or outright stopping their spending in droves. This answer that you provided has proven to be illogical, out of touch and out right wrong on the part of PB in the eyes of it’s players.
The ball is in your guy’s court. Keep masquerading this tactless and thinly veiled act of greed and watch as you do irreparable damage to the games player base and its reputation towards the game and your company, or back down admit the misguided wrongdoings that this company has brought down upon us and revert this change. Those are your options. We all hope you choose correctly.
Perblue’s response is really non-sense. They made different game modes which obviously requires large variety of heroes.
- Trial : Red/Blue/Yellow team require total AT LEAST 15 heroes. And you said we are not supposed to max our heroes? How do we fight to level like Absurd. Are we supposed not to max these levels neither? They why you make these levels?
- Surge : Again, you said we are not supposed to max out all heroes. Let just assume it will be alright with around 20 heroes. 20 heroes we can do 5 districts, and one super hard surge has 15 waves (4 regions per wave have to be cleared), totally 270 districts have to be cleared. Each member can do 5 fights with their 20 heroes (Remember perblue you tell us not to max heroes), 270/5=54, you need 54 members to complete a super hard wave. So again, are you telling me we are not supposed to fight a super hard surge? Then why you make this? Besides, a guild can only have 50 members max.
- Guild war : There are rotating off duty heroes in each war. I am telling you when my top 5 are off duty (not even maxed), I just waste my attack and lose on someone’s level lower than me.
- Heist : Ridiculous most of the time more than 10 heroes are off duty. If we don’t have large variety of heroes, what are the odds 3rd to 5th players will not have heroes to use.
- Friend disk : Perblue you are telling us we should focus on some heroes as intended. I want just Sulley and woody and level them up. How come you force me to use also BOGO, Rex and Finnick? As my experience, you have to level up quite high and make them to purple to survive the fights!!! But the main point is, I don’t want Bogo, rex, finnick why you put them there.
- Contest : There were many contests requiring specific heroes to get point (surge, city watch). So if you say we are not supposed to use every heroes, then you should not make this contest with specific heroes, we definitely will not have those heroes available when the contest is out. What is the point of these contests if not everyone can participate.
Comparing the game modes and your response, there are too many contradiction. Which mean one thing, you increase the cost of skill levels just to make us spend money to buy resouces to get gold. Which is nothing to do with the number and the way we level our heroes up. You make us hate the game, and then you can simply make another new game to invest lol.
And finally, no matter how I love Disney so much. byebye Perblue.
Lol, I had four of my comments blocked. I doubt it was in any violation of this forum. I love how if they don’t like your response it gets blocked.
$99 flash deal? No thanks, no more purchases from my end until a change is made.