Economy changes with 1.7

It has lost its magic. PerBlue has done some major things to lower the playerbase…

4 Likes

You wanna make harder than this to upgrade toons? Why? We already spend thousand of dollars and hours on this game, making it more difficult Will only saturate it

10 Likes

Guess that got my answer from today’s event.
Much appreciated.

Don’t forget it’s bits are available only in 1 chapter.

It was me. And i quit …

1 Like

Oh… that’s unfortunate… I guess PerBlue’s decision on this was the last straw, wasn’t it?

Exactly. Not going to waste my time with game with such developers . This update and this answer is like spit in a face to all people who spend money and time for this game

1 Like

@Polaris Necesitamos más oro entiéndelo !!!

1 Like

Clear and simple!

(20 letters)

Everybody is leaving the game, the people who Stay won’t spend a dime anymore, great analyst over there at pb

2 Likes

Even though DHBM is kind of being destroyed right now, I’ll actually stay. I want to see what’ll they do after this Update.

3 Likes

I think we all should wait a bit with leaving and see on if they reverse the skill cost and exp cost increase in the update that prepare for the February sign-in hero, or at least address it even if they don’t have time to reverse it before the update from a programming standpoint.

1 Like

So, the whole point of this is too penalise players who do spend money? Another example is I spent a lot of money to specifically max out Quorra and Tia as they were so good. You then went and capped their stats. And I no longer have what I paid for. You should have created a counter instead of just reducing the ability of heroes we have paid for. Now we are all legally entitled to full refunds from banks as we do not have what we paid for. You (Perblue) broke the sales contract.

4 Likes

I cant agree more with you. My baymax quorra tia and maleficent are all full maxed (6 star hero with 5 star disk) and all got nerfed. My shank is 6 star and her disks got nerfed too so on this one at least i stopped in time and change disk before upgrading it to the max…

3 Likes

Problem is you shouldn’t have too. It’s awful. Rank 1 on one server and rank 3 on another.

It’s a joke. Don’t nerf heroes you e sold us chips for. You’re removing what we have paid for.

3 Likes

Totally agree with you.
20 letters

First week with these changes, costs are ridiculous and I still waiting to cancel this.

4 Likes

I will miss you so much I will not spend anymore money…

Nice words bud! I couldn’t agree more! And let’s not only focus on game mechanics. Disney is a beloved franchise by many and not all players are hardcore meta players. With the constant release of new heroes that may have a special spot on the heart of some players so will come their wish to improve them so they can use not caring if they’re good or bad in the meta. The more heroes they release so goes the general cost of everything and gold is not as easy to get by as they are saying. Also badges are also getting ludicrous and I’ve heard some new ones are not even that good compared to the effort spent to craft it. So my message to PerBlue: it’s totally fine give advantage to the whales that gives you money to keep going but it’s not fair to ruin the experience those who do not have as this gold and xp cripple are hitting only the casual players

5 Likes

Ouch ;^^.

Guess you should just try and wait it out a few days if you can and not gather team exp.

Wish you luck :-).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney