Eliot and Boog (Unlikely Hero Concept)

Eliot and Boog (from Open Season)
Description: One a city bear, and another a buck without one antler. They, with the help of their forest friends, will take on the creeps
Quote: Eliot- “I’m half doe half buck, I’m a duck”
Boog- “Behold, The Mighty Grizzly!”
Trial Team: Yellow
Stars: 1
Entrance: Eliot, while riding a deer with a bra on its antlers, will triumphantly pose once he gets to his position while Boog follows close behind wielding a plunger and a piece of metal as a shield
Victory; Eliot and Boog will cheer
Death: Boog grabs Eliot by the antler in anger as Eliot looks at him nervously
Role: Frontline Control

Skills:

Basic attack: Boog will hit the enemy with a plunger

White skill: Scared Silly: Fantastic Damage
Boog will roar stunning, scaring, and dealing X damage to all enemies for 10 seconds

Green skill: Buddy: Fantastic Damage
Eliot will pull out the blue porcupine, Buddy, and fling him to the enemy with the most health by using the bra as a slingshot. When the enemy is hit Buddy will stick to them, causing them to be snared for 15 seconds and be dealt X damage

Blue skill: Rabbit Fight!: Fantastic Damage
Eliot will throw three rabbits at the three closest enemies, dealing X damage to them and stunning them for 15 seconds.

Purple Skill: Fight For The Forest
Any stunned enemies will be dealt X damage over 17 seconds when they are damaged by “Buddy”

Red skill: Not Going Down Without A Fight
Eliot and Boog and allies are immune to disables after an ally is KOd or when they reach 50% health or lower. This can only happen every 20 seconds

Friendships:

Eliot and Boog and Hank and Dory
Disk: Open Season
Eliot and Boog can’t be stunned for 5 seconds after “Buddy” is used
It’s almost Open Season but most of Eliot and Boogs friends have not showed up in the city. So they call upon the help of the other animals
Allies: Gerald, Marlin, and Nemo Bolt Donal Duck

Eliot and Boog and Alex
Disk: Partner Show
Eliot and Boog will gain attack up after they are healed by a support hero
Boog used to preform for his home town Timberline just like Alex did in New York, so they decide to do a come back show
Allies: Mike Genie Powerline

1 Like

I like Open season

Don’t revive dead topics

It’s part of the community guidelines

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney