Elisa Maza Concept (#58)

Eliza Maza

Description: Much like her occupation as a police officer, Eliza Maza abides by the law and fights for justice. No matter what force, whether its human, animal, or creeps alike, no one is above the law when Elisa’s on duty.

Quote: “I’m no hero. I just do my job. And my job for tonight is over. All I want to do is hit the sack."

Role: Support
Position: Mid
Team: Blue

Animations

Basic Attack: Elisa shoots her handgun at the closest enemy.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: A police car drives into the arena and Elisa opens the door and makes her presence as a police officer known.

Victory: Elisa shows off her badge.

Defeat: Elisa drops her handgun and scoffs at the enemies.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Run and Gun”
The player chooses an ally for Elisa to run to, giving them a shield for X HP, and making them invincible for 6 seconds. When Elisa is running to the chosen ally, she will shoot her handgun at two random enemies for X damage. When Elisa is running back to her original position, she will shoot her handgun towards the enemy with the most buffs, dealing X damage and removing all of their buffs.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Green Skill:
“Hands in the Air!”
Elisa runs to the front of her allies and pulls out her gun and threatens the enemyline, increasing her allies skill power by X for 10 seconds, and gives all enemies 3 stacks of fatigue. The fatigue application will be less effective on enemies above level X.

Blue Skill:
“CPR Revival”
When an ally reaches 0 HP, Elisa will run to the enemy and give them CPR, reviving them with X HP, X Skill Power, and 500 energy.

Purple Skill:
“Detective Work”
When Elisa uses Hands in the air, she will heal all allies for X HP, and energize them for 7 seconds. The energize has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill:
“Street Justice”
Whenever Elisa has a shield active, she will become precise, and gain X basic damage. Also, the ally revived from CPR Revival will gain 100% attack speed, and invincibility for 5 seconds.

• +X Skill Damage from CPR Revival
  • +X Healing
  • +X Max HP
Friendships

Judy Hopps

Disk Name: “Justice Served”
Disk Effect: Run and Gun Stuns
Other Effects:

1. When Elisa is running to the chosen ally, the two enemies shot by her will be stunned for 2 seconds. (+2 per star level)
  2. +X Shield HP from Run and Gun
  3. +X Skill Power

Campaign: (Judy is more than ecstatic to work with another detective with a knack for bringing justice. With Elisa by her side, Judy can find solace knowing that she can find the perfect backup.)
Allies: Pleakley, Pheobus, Darkwing Duck

Helga Sinclair

Disk Name: “Cuff and Stuff”
Disk Effect: Increased Healing over Time
Other Effects:

1. The healing over time from Detective Work will be increased by one second. (+1 one second)
  2. +X Healing from Detective Work
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Elisa Maza is called on the case of a stolen crystal necklace from princess Kida. Apparently, this criminal has had a couple of run ins with the victim and Kida knows exactly where to find her. Elisa has dealt with many criminals in the past, but she may need to use force to take down Helga and get the crystal back.)
Allies: Negaduck, Captain Amelia, Nani & David

4 Likes

I really hope they add her. It’s such a shame when it come to the mini resurgance of Gargoyles, she is being left out some of time. Her role in the series was just as imporant as Golaith. She was of the few links that kept Goliath from seeing the worst in humanity.

Not only that, she is one of best 90’s heroines of that time. I would like hr to see in this game at one point.

3 Likes

Please, don’t revive dead topics.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney