Emerald Rarity Preview Part 2

If it’s about the cost of crafting badges. Welcome. If it’s something like Wish Crate… Better don’t release it at all.

6 Likes

Wish we could get a more live-ish place to discuss about this all.

Apart of this discord server…

I really wish PB would make discord server for DHBM too, or idk… promote some way the mentioned discord server. Or promote forums more.

4 Likes

What are the requirements to promote to Emerald? Getting over Yellow 30?

So “Emerald Effects” only work against emerald heroes. Is this specifically other player’s heroes in War, Arena, and Coli? What happens against creeps/story/codebase?

Thanks

1 Like

How can a new Color Rank be exciting?
The Whales just get more of a chance to be whales.
How does it help the F2P players?

6 Likes

I thought the new cap was delayed 2 weeks @Samm but if patch notes come out Friday for update on Tuesday it would have been under a month?

2 Likes

This one is giving us the ability to increase two secondary stats on heroes; some of the stats available for this treatment have been difficult for players to alter before. This is potentially a level of customization not available since the introduction of mod upgrades. No doubt some players will find it just another annoying complication, but others are intrigued by the possibilities.

It probably doesn’t, but given the description above (particularly the statement that “there is no cost to changing your stat selections”), it may not hurt F2P players either. Smart F2P players may even be able to use it to get an edge over whales who just copy what they see elsewhere without considering why things work.

Update 5.3 was pushed back two weeks, not the cap raise and the introduction of Emerald:

I’m not sure why 5.3 got pushed back unless there’s something more coming with it than a new hero and Emerald rank, but maybe we’ll find out Friday.

1 Like

The only thing I’m concerned is how will this new rank, new colour affect Prize Wall? Will we need to reach Emerald 0 for 5k diamond now?

If that is the case, then Prize Wall will be dead :roll_eyes: there is no way to reach that high, that quick…unless, you know :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

There’s only one way to find out on Friday because if they remove the prize wall then it’s back to unlocking new heroes in the Diamond crates, but if they replace it then we’ll see how the new challenge goes, but if the prize wall stays and extends to emerald then it’s still the same

That already is done by them every update… it’s always posted there even mini updates

AFTER update.
It should be done before update, when patch notes are posted.

Keep promoting till you reach this stage.
I think your going to be losing a lot of players it’s hard getting enough money to keep advaning.

1 Like

This way I’ll keep my heroes at yellow rank hahahahahaha what the use of this? Who’s idea was this ?

1 Like

No they don’t ,nobody needs red skill chips, we need green , blue and purple mods to be collected everywhere

4 Likes

Ok fine ok ok

1 Like

This looks great but any plans for a server 21 and 25 merge? 25 is dying rapidly with the double cap raises and this is only going to add fuel to the fire.

5 Likes

So when will this update be released? Also quick question when will Bolt, and Onward be featured in trials

There are no additional requirements besides going over Yellow +30. The same rules apply in the other fight modes.

1 Like

the thing is how much of a level cap would be raised for this

1 Like

Only the secondary stats will be affected by this.

But ranking up heroes also gains basic damage, skill power, HP, armor, reality, etc.
So your yellow heroes will be weaker against Emerald heroes either way

1 Like

Some heroes (such as Dash, Calhoun, etc.) have extremely high crit chance, crit damage, and negation. But once they’re promoted to the Emerald rank, they’ll lose the effectiveness of those stats against the Emerald enemies and be able to have only 2 of the 3 stats.
Doesn’t this make some heroes weaker?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney