Update 5.3 Patch Notes

Nope. Not happend look the screen he is on 21, more like him and nothing. We dont recieve patch 4 essence
@Samm

I do not think you fully understand how this process works
These changes go through multiple approvals before they get posted here

The play stores seriously does not care which bugs are fixed and which are not - otherwise they will never be able to update anything.

So no, if the issues are not fixed everything will continue as normal and the update will still go on

3 Likes

Essence or not, the skill description is just ā€œ?ā€ and ā€œcoming soonā€. I guess maybe itā€™s coming soon like vip21 or collection 1001.

1 Like

Hopefully Lewis will appeared very soon

No this is also incorrect
Patch levels 4 and 5 are not available yet
Regardless of what tier you are

:grimacing:

Otherwise, pleased to finally be able to add Patch Talent 2 to my Daisy, and interested to see how Emerald Rank plays out!

1 Like

Oh, I see. We also donā€™t know if tier level 4 is coming. Maybe in the next season?

The Shego friendship is frankly an interesting choiceā€¦
Goob has a Drakken feel, so if it was like the Shego/Kronk friendship, I donā€™t think it would make sense.

2 Likes

Guess this our replacement for missing Shego/Drakken friendship then.

Oh wow! A hilarious villain from one the most underrated Disney films has arrived! This is awesome, because when watching the film a few times this underrated gem deserved more attention, which it just did right here!:star_struck: I could see Lewis, Wilbur or anyone else join at some point, but time will tell.

The emerald rarity sounds a little complicated, yet it should be promising when I take a look at it. I still have yet to level up some of my strongest heroes to Yellow +24, which will take a real while.

Iā€™ll be preparing myself as usual for the next chapters as long as I donā€™t get stuck (especially when it some to certain heroes who are stupidly overpowered).

Overall, this looks exciting. Man itā€™s been awhile since I commented on certain topics, and it feels great to express my thoughts once again!:+1:

Bowler Hat Guy: ā€œAttention everyone, heroes and villains! Prepare to be amazed!ā€

4 Likes

Possibly a different story.

2 Likes

Well, you failed again. Now face the wrath of Shego.

1 Like

Bowler Hat Guy: Donā€™t call me Goob! How many villains do you know that have a name like Goob? Blegh!

1 Like

While I prefer TVA itā€™s cool to get a new franchise in Disney Heroes Battle Mode!

Since Emarald was coming up, I had to promote a few of my heroes to Yellow and some are still in Orange and I promoted a few to red in fact most of my heroes are in Red

Well, we won. We finally did it. šŸ„²

6 Likes

OMG!
Feedback on Future Heroes characters are already being added!

I know Iā€™m going out on the goof a bit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Finally! We got some Meet The Robinsons representation in the game! Hereā€™s hoping theyā€™ll add Franny Robinson, soon!

3 Likes

I was joking about it. Never trough they will take it seriously.

Why Wish Crate? Itā€™s the worst feature in the game.

2 Likes

Soon? Which is when? :thinking:

And I really hope all wildcards (excluding Jake) will get refreshes.

Kim Possible characters (excluding Monkey Fist) too.
Finnick and Hiro since they were ignored for their patch seasons.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney