Endless Creep Surge Preview

Once your current surge ends, your Guild will be moved to the Endless Surge. It’s a rolling rollover, so players get a chance to complete their current surge before moving into the new one.

5 Likes

Mine all ready started and it’s awesome. I really like it.

BuG nd bugs…Now after the new surge evolvement heres a guild log bug

As U can see Attack done by 702 should be earlier than city girl…So this is whatever
@Polaris fix it Please

2 Likes

But the merc s cost is so high comparatively…if we want to make profits,then the hire cost should be reduced because the profit is being so low…
And morever surge districts have bcome so harder than b4 and much hard lineups are there…Meta lineups…I saw most and maximum have meta lineups where solo fighting is impossible.
Please Reduce Meta Lineups coming surge its too insane .Sorry for my bad english and ty for reading it to last.

6 Likes

@Polaris, is It safe to assume we will NOT have double Surge gold event anymore, now that new Surge system is available? Tbh, it’s been month since the last time we got it

4 Likes

"A note on rewards: Given the new reward system, it’s impossible to make rewards in the updated Surge exactly equivalent to old Surge. However, we’ve done our best to make rewards comparable for most people. This is something we’ll be closely monitoring.

• You will notice that the gold granted per district is much less than you see in the current Creep Surge, but overall the rewards should be comparable."

I knew while reading this post that you will reduce the rewards somehow. Just that you outright said it this time instead of doing it sneakily. It’s laughable that you say it’s impossible to keep the rewards same as before. I mean how is it impossible exactly. You guys said you would fix the rising gold issue but only thing you have done is increase it in the daily quests which is insignificant. Now you change the only good source of gold and have reduced it in the name of changing it. I can’t lvl 5 skills of a single hero from the gold I get from a CW run. I shouldn’t judge this before playing but every time some game mode has changed; it has for the worse. So definitely was expecting it but still disappointed.

8 Likes

Exactly. They said that they would increase gold in sectors.So It should be more in surge.Increasing gold in daily quests is just whatever…(negligible) It gives so so so low profit.
Till Now it showing i will earn 1.5M this surge…And i think merc hiting only costed more than it
Either ReduCe Merc Costs or Increase gold in surge please…It just we cant increase skills…This is a major problem for F2Ps…Increasing some skills cost alot

6 Likes

@Polaris about getting bonus in Surge. i won the fight and at the end of the fight it shows VIP6 what does that mean? coz i’m VIP7…

One of the VIP6 perks is +50% tokens & gold from surge - the VIP6 displayed is just denoting that you qualify for those bonuses

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m not on S2 or S9 so can’t test this feature yet, although I really really wish I could as Surge is extremely important to the health of the game and my favourite mode.

As our only significant gold earnings, I would have thought that PB would prefer to err on the side of caution for this update and just buff the gold for everyone (at least a little), if this isn’t the case then I am concerned.

I am really excited for a new way of playing Surge but if increased personal effort and guild team work don’t increase the rewards then what’s the point!?

6 Likes

From the early stages of the new surge, it’s pretty clear that this needs to be addressed.

Once I’ve used up all my strong heroes, my remaining heroes are effectively worthless as a contribution - I can contribute my bottom 70 heroes for less surge points than 1 single battle victory.

Also, as expected a number of people are just raiding 4-5 surge battles and then contributing everything else. This is also not conducive to the guild progression in surge - but people will inevitably do it. If points were rewarded for number, it might discourage players from contributing their stronger heroes and encourage proper participation. It will also make the points more tangible when they genuinely can’t offer anything else in the way of real victories.

Let’s be honest - on a very good day most guilds can expect 30/50 people to try their fullest in surge. The contribution feature should be aimed at those players weakest heroes - not at the 20 other players full rosters, who probably won’t use it anyway.

Points for Number, rather than Power, would be much better - or this needs entirely reworking.

7 Likes

It needs to reward hero power as it should reward you for your investment into your heroes, the stronger your roster the more gold. Maybe a bonus point system for # of heroes retired as well as std points given for power?

2 Likes

Yeah some combination of the 2 would be good. I don’t want hero investment to go unrewarded, but the powerful heroes aren’t the ones that players should be retiring

3 Likes

If retirement points were split then maybe x% of the points rewarded could come from Raw Power and x% could come from hero stars?

Morever If anyone does guild Hq for having higher profit…U have to have some high nd high power…for guild good profit otherwise waste.
Morever HQ just contributes towards guild…No self profit! It should give some amount of gold
If anyonee contributes All their heroes to guild HQ they earn 0 gold…Thats very bad…imo

1 Like

@Polaris What say about dis? I lost in that distrcit and now…i tried it again…it showing dis!!! Why though??
Is this a bug? I have to rehire that pan…Dunno if my gold lost too

I need my Surge gold as I play.

I love helping my Guildies. I hire Red Heroes at L15 and below. I hire the lowest Orange Heroes at L16 and above. This gets my Guildies their Guild Coin so they can buy more stuff and contribute more to the Guild.

This new system means I can help individual Guildies less, not more. Weaker players NEED the help stronger players can give them. This new system means less help to Guildies, and that is NOT good.

4 Likes

This seems like it will be the case :frowning:

This is the result of the mini-surge we had today to make up to the proper start time. We got to tier 10, with about half the participation of a regular surge.

I cleared around 19m power, which would normally reward in the region of 25m gold. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Rewards looks really smaller, good it wasn’t given on S1 I guess.

I got 2M gold…in clearing 7M power…In 10-11 distrcts . Hired a approx 200k in each which is 2M…
Net Profit was in negative…That means loss
This surge is really insane…And Now new surge started ,again meta lineups :frowning:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney