Feedback on Future Heroes!

Anyway, Perblue should consider franchises with over 20% votes as they have around 200 votes or more. 🤷🏼

1 Like

Perblue should by a 50% of a character DHBM.

My reaction to seeing Encanto placed 1st in the voting:

For context, the addition of Mirabel and her MiniCasita house is problematic in Disney Dreamlight Valley.

Her house is so oversized and annoying, this earned Mirabel the 3rd most disliked character ranking in the game.

And that game is not like DHBM, where you can just ignore her, the gameplay mechanics force you to use Mirabel to complete the main storyline.

Now that Alice in wonderland got 10th place I’m not sure if we’ll ever get the white rabbit or March hare…

i would want high school musical characters, like ryan and sharpay or troy and gabriella

Like the guy that keeps asking for cars… unless perblue/and or Disney changes their minds… not going to happen per this….

3 Likes

I didn’t know Hugh School Musical was one of the franchises that won’t come

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say but he is coming to the game

If you’re not sure if you’re allowed to say, then you’re probably not allowed to say.

Having said that, there’s currently no evidence of Kuzco coming to the game. That doesn’t mean he won’t, just that there’s no particular reason to think he’s being worked on at this time.

5 Likes

Plus the only place that I’ll find the evidence is Wakkatu and that website is dead @Commander_Merida_VI

1 Like

I don’t tend to mention this on the public side of the forum but I am a dataminer on this game. The Kuzco rumor came about 16 months ago when someone on a Discord server claimed to have found evidence of Kuzco in the files. I don’t claim to perfect so I admitted it was possible I missed what they found. However they never showed any proof and wouldn’t tell me where I could find him in the files. No further information about Kuzco has come forward since then.
Think of that what you will.

5 Likes

Well, unless a special exception is made, a general rule is:
It is not legal to add live action characters to a game, since this is unauthorized reuse of a person’s likeness unless said person signed a consent form permitting this implementation.

So just to be safe, I advise nobody to expect live action characters.

1 Like

We already have bunch of them.

6 Likes

What I’m saying is I hope Perblue changes their mind!

Yeah they decided which characters will come next and speaking of characters Pegasus is in the game

1 Like

Yeah he’s in the game but you can only obtain him tomorrow on August 3rd.

I’m really surprised Inspector Gadget and Meet The Robinsons got so many votes.

1 Like

Inspector Gadget and Meet The Robinsons are both underrated masterpieces! I would know because I haven’t watched either of them!

10 Likes

Anastasia is actually one of my favorites that I thought got taken over by Disney, so would absolutely love to see characters from that I agree. Not sure if it’s possible or not, but can wish it I guess… That would be awesome!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney