Feedback on Future Heroes!

He doesn’t work for Perblue.

2 Likes

Who should Perblue choose for Amphibia to get added

2 Likes

They need Disney to give them the rights if they don’t have them already

1 Like

could we ever get high school musical characters?

1 Like

I don’t think that should be impossible, but getting them a cohesive kit of skills is probably going to be a bit difficult.

2 Likes

Guess I’ll have to keep referencing this topic to people who ask about cars or high school musical, sorry…

2 Likes

I vote for Dr Teeth from the Muppets!

1 Like

More muppets?

I feel like dr. Teeth and Rowlf are like the last muppets we should get, but they’ll probably end up getting sam the eagle and uncle deadly before them

I only agree with Rowlf.

No we already have enough muppets in the game however I wouldn’t mind Dr teeth or rowlf coming in the game

3 Likes

Stop with the Muppets… 9 is more than enough.

2 Likes

Ah, you right, we’ve had enough Muppets, up in this thing.
Maybe Hector, so Miguel won’t be alone…or Haley to Jake, or Ratigan to Basil, etc.

3 Likes

That, and other franchises that haven’t been in the game.

1 Like

I like the way you think @Mango_Island. Based on your post, PB needs to include more heroes from the matching wild card heroes’ franchises so that they’ll be included in Patch.

4 Likes

We’re getting a lot of characters from the Muppets. It must be tied with either Zootopia, or Toy Story.

1 Like

Actually Toy Story has the most and The Muppet’s is tied with Zootopia and The Incredibles

2 Likes

Just one more of each to tie with Toy Story but 9 would be the next highest limit.

1 Like

You don’t work at perblue

3 Likes

just a post they’re just starting to acquaint with. So, nvm

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney