Feedback on Future Heroes!

I mean Artemis Fowl did
remove in Disney+ this year

Drat, another nail in the coffin of the expectation that Anastasia could potentially arrive in this game:

1 Like

At least all of the ice age films are on Disney+(except for dawn of the dinosaurs)

1 Like

If y’all need some help with Amphibia heroes, take a look at my “Wishdate Update 1.0” I made them as I was watching. I’d love to update it with other characters sometime soon.

It would seems that we have dwindle down to the final six.

And then there were six...
  • Encanto
  • Gravity Falls
  • The Owl House
  • Inspector Gadget (1999 film)
  • Amphibia
  • Fantasia

Here’s the proof. (If you want to call it proof)

1 Like

That’s very unlikely but ok

1 Like

Well see what happens if there’s a chance that we see a character from the list of franchises that are likely or not to come in the game like Bowler Hat Guy from Meet The Robinsons

Now we know that 3 franchises won’t come in the game
Tarzan, Cars, and Miraculous Ladybug

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Mary Poppins was deconfirmed as well. But other than that, nothing, the list is pretty short.

High School Musical…

Marvel, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, anything 20th Century and anything from the theme parks to add on to the list of unqualified franchises.

Besides, we all should have known that Miraculous was going to be a long shot.

1 Like

I guess all those count

Well, some of these franchises like Alice in Wonderland, Coco, and Brave already have character in the game. So, putting in new ones for them should be a piece of cake.

You guys need to start releasing multiple heroes at once again. Releasing one at a time and then you have to do a whole prize wall for them is starting to get boring…

Would like to remind people that the devs are having trouble making Cars characters. It’s not a legal impossibility. In 1-3 years if the game is still going we could see Cars eventually. But we won’t see Tarzan or Miraculous.

3 Likes

@Samm

bump. please read this. it would be beneficial to us

1 Like

I could be going insane but has Bing-Bong been cancelled too?

Yes

1 Like

Inspector Gadget better have a brown bricks reference

Well it’s on Disney emoji blitz and it is considered disney so we can only speculate and hope.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney