[Feedback Polls]: How many characters can you keep up with at once badge wise?

First of all, welcome to the post and thank you for taking your time to check it out :-).

I thought it could be an idea to create these polls in order to do a check in terms of how many characters we can in general keep up with per level range, that way hopefully getting insight into how levels and stamina requirements affect how many characters we can keep up with badge wise regularly.
By this I mean per update(28 days) how many characters you manage to equip all the 6 badges onto, that way maxing the character.
If you have multiple accounts you are free to answer for your alt accounts as well in case wondering.

Overall I hope this can be really interesting information and give us some insight into how the stamina progression are between the level ranges. So yeah, thanks for at least checking out the post and thank you for voting if you decide to vote :-).

[lv.1-50] How many characters can you keep up with at once badge wise?

• 1-5
  • 5-8
  • 8-10
  • 10-15
  • 15+

0 voters

[lv.51-80] How many characters can you keep up with at once badge wise?

• 1-5
  • 5-8
  • 8-10
  • 10-15
  • 15+

0 voters

[lv.81-100] How many characters can you keep up with at once badge wise?

• 1-5
  • 5-8
  • 8-10
  • 10-15
  • 15+

0 voters

[lv.101-120] How many characters can you keep up with at once badge wise?

• 1-5
  • 5-8
  • 8-10
  • 10-15
  • 15+

0 voters

[lv.121-150] How many characters can you keep up with at once badge wise?

• 1-5
  • 5-8
  • 8-10
  • 10-15
  • 15+

0 voters

[lv.151-180] How many characters can you keep up with at once badge wise?

• 1-5
  • 5-8
  • 8-10
  • 10-15
  • 15+

0 voters

[lv.181-200] How many characters can you keep up with at once badge wise?

• 1-5
  • 5-8
  • 8-10
  • 10-15
  • 15+

0 voters

[lv.201-215(Max)] How many characters can you keep up with at once badge wise?

• 1-5
  • 5-8
  • 8-10
  • 10-15
  • 15+

0 voters

If you answered 15+ characters on the level 180+, are you VIP 6 or above?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

Thank you all for voting to those who are voted so far :-).

Overall 77 votes across so far the badge and level related polls, which I got to say is pretty good.
Some of these might be alt accounts, but I assume at least 30 people maybe who has voted so far.

Overall based on what the votes so far shows across all the polls for the most part people can mainly only keep up with 1-5 or 5-10 characters, which overall is too little to actually fully play the game as we as a minimum need 15 characters for Coliseum and Guild Wars.
While the vote numbers aren’t that high yet, overall still it may show that we aren’t meant to keep up with more than 5-10 characters per update badge wise unless we pay a lot, if not just 1-5 character near max level.

To the VIP poll specifically I am not sure what exactly happened, but it seems to have been inflated with votes that shouldn’t have been there or haven’t voted in the other polls. Only 4 people voted 15+ in the 180+ polls, so why 9 people have voted I don’t know. At least the Yes vote has 4 votes which match the number of people who voted 15+ in the 180+ polls.
And I will say, if anyone can keep up with 15 characters badge wise level 180+ it would be appreciated if you could share your tips, however if it is a troll vote please remove the vote if you can.

But yeah, thank you to everyone who have voted so far :-).
Pretty interesting data overall and hopefully this post if it grows more can provide PerBlue with better and more accurate feedback.

2 Likes

VIP9 and can keep 2 characters at max rank @ level 210-215, assuming that I disregard any & all new hero releases

Sorry for late reply, but not long after I posted my comment my internet provider got a problem in the area where I live ;^^.

Anyway, I see and yeah I think I can keep 2-3/4 characters at max badges depending on how lucky I like with the store giving me high chapter badge parts to buy, lucky with combo grinding and how much of the badges’s content I have beforehand.

We who aren’t spending a lot definitely doesn’t seem to intended to be able keep up with 15 or 10 for that matter, which I think is unfortunate.
In a game with over 100 characters as in around 130 characters, I think it is sad that we are only really able to to keep up with 2-3/4 badge wise and maybe a few close behind who is 1 or 2 ranks lower.

I think there could be a point in making older characters overall easier to rank up as they likely aren’t going to relevant to the meta anyway, so why not let people more so focus on the characters they want to, they would still likely the newest characters to be truly competitive anyway.

1 Like

As a lvl 150 in server 21 I can keep up with around 5-10 of my main heroes, to complete 6 badges until a new cap raise.

I do, however, need to discard develloping new heroes for this matter…

So It would be nice if there could be a system were there is s team lvl increase every 4 weeks, with rarity raise only every 8 weeks. That would definetly give some air to work on newer heroes as well

1 Like

I see and that’s pretty decent and I think I remember being able to keep up with around that amount of characters as well :-).

The thing is that you should technically work on new characters over older ones anyway even if they are your mains, the only reasons not would be if they have utility(Wall-E) and counter(Tron) benefits. I have moved on from a few characters I like and overall went to focus on characters that are Utility characters or Counter characters as they tend to be less affected by meta changes.
While I don’t know what characters you are focusing on and they may actually be good, but yeah I hope at least you feel like you can keep up good enough even if the characters are slightly older :-).

Yeah, I think most of us players would like if the level cap raise were every 4 weeks and the rank cap raises every 8 week as that would give us time to actually keep up with 10 characters more so. Definitely agree, but I would say more so than letting us focus on newer characters, I think the extra month would allow us to actually have a more healthy Coliseum and Guild War lineup as I imagine many of us have characters there that aren’t as leveled or badged as we would like.

5 Likes

@Polaris is the Q and A ready for tomorrow or the weekend or Monday? :thinking:
I am sure we have some questions about… badges. And stamina. And trials :eyes:

2 Likes

Not sure why you commented here Numi and not in thread that’s for the State of the Game and Q&A thread, but yeah you are welcome to post here of course Numi :-).
State of the game 2nd Quarter 2020, when? - Feedback Corner / Feedback - Disney Heroes: Battle Mode (disneyheroesgame.com)

And yeah, I assume either today or tomorrow would be the last day of the Q&A this week, if not
the Q&A would be in the weekend.

And yeah, definitely have a lot of questions in terms of Badges, Stamina and Trials :-).

(Please no Q&A today though, the Game Awards is starting in a few mins).

A bit of notice :eyes:

Fair enough Numi :-).

Badge wise I really can’t keep up. It takes months for me to properly level up my main characters because the cost for badge crafting is just insane. Right now the level cap on my server is Level 215 with badge rank R16, but my strongest heroes are still stuck on level 195 and badge rank R10. I’m former spender who went F2P and my VIP level is 14.

I’d love to continue the game on my own pace, but since the newest heroes in the campaign, trails and port are so overpowered, I either need to fully upgrade my old heroes to beat them or invest in one of the new heroes as well. It’s kinda disappointing when a game has over 100 characters, but you can only really use about 20 of them forever.

Completely understand that, it is hard to keep up overall.

I don’t know if you combo grind or not a lot, as in at least grinding 2 or badges you need or are low on at once, but yeah I really recommend doing that as it helps a lot.
You can use this site to help you grind more efficiently, as in searching up like “17-1” and see what badges are featured there or like searching up “Wicked Beats” :-).
https://wakkatu.github.io/dhero/en/item_list.htm

But yeah, at least how I get through the game character wise are to focus on characters that aren’t really affected by meta and will still be useful even if they are starting to get old-ish.

Nick: Generally useful in City Watch, even though I should probably try to get a new Damager.
Sulley: Super useful Healer in City Watch with his Woody disk. Always make sure you start the next battle with full health.
Hecules: The Maui disk giving other tanks Invincibility is super useful, can especially in City Watch let me get through lineups I may not have survived otherwise.
Huey, Dewey and Louie: A bit back and forth on them, but their ability to stun regardless of others’s levels is really useful. (Have let me win battles even if all their others have died as they escaped on their skateboard).
Wall-E: Essential City Watch character, with his Kevin Flynn disk he gives my character an another energy bar and letting me chain White Skills more so.

Minnie: A good Charm character, can turn powerful meta teams on themselves as such.
Queen of Hearts: Her Auto-KO and Fatigue is nice, as well as a good help in Blue Trial with Hercules.
Mickey: Stopped focusing on him badge rank wise mostly, but keep his skills up for his heal and buff.
Tron: Removing buffs are always nice, so a good backup character. Even though Joy and Timon and Pumba now are now countering Tron, Tron is still nice to have as a backup anyway.
Goofy: Stopped focusing on him badge rank wise mostly, but keep his skills up like Mickey as his speed up is useful.
Bogo: Haven’t 100% decided on whether or not to keep him, but useful in Invasion so.
Timon and Pumba: Working on them for their Crit immunity.

So yeah, while not the newest or the most powerful characters they all mostly all have usefulness to them and are pretty meta fluid overall, as in still being useful even if the meta is way stronger. While a person doesn’t have to exactly use all of these characters of course as newer characters are technically better, but if one aren’t able to switch to new characters quickly I recommend looking for characters that will still be useful even if the meta moves on :-).

I hope my team showing can maybe give you some ideas or inspiration Ferlaqua as I want to help you if possible :-). I at least recommend moving on from old power focused characters as they likely don’t have the power or survivability to keep up if they don’t have anything meta fluid to them.
While it would of course be nice to just focus on the characters we always have or newer characters we actually care about personally, that’s unfortunately not possible if we want to be able to keep up somewhat in the current game structure. Hopefully in the future PerBlue can release a huge QoL update that makes it easier for us overall to keep up and have a better time in Disney Heroes, that way likely also keeping more players playing too :-).

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney