Finn McMissile (Cars Hero Concept)

Finn McMissile

Finn McMissile is a British spy car with a very serious track record of successful espionage missions, and now, his skills are being put to the ultimate test.
Trial Team: Blue
Role: Midline Control
Stars: :star::star::star:
Quote: “I never properly introduced myself. Finn McMissile, British Intelligence.”

Animations:
Entrance: Finn lowers himself into the battlefield with his grappling cables.
Victory: Finn smiles.
KO: A magnet descends over Finn, forcing him to be stuck and lifted out of the battlefield.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Finn shoots his hidden machine guns at enemies.

White Skill - Oil Bombs - Normal Damage
Finn plants bombs on oil barrels rolling towards enemies. Each barrel that explodes near an enemy deals X damage to them.

Green Skill - Camera Search
Finn uses the camera hidden under his headlight to study the strongest enemy for 5 seconds.

Blue Skill - Magnetic Tires
Finn equips his magnetic tire covers and directly strikes the closest enemy, dealing X damage to them. For 12 seconds, any buff an enemy attempts to apply to the enemy Finn attacked is applied to Finn instead.

Purple Skill - Laughing at the Fool
For the first 8 seconds of each wave, Finn will neither take damage or debuffs (if any) from the weakest enemy nor target them.

Red Skill - Espionage Professional
Finn’s max HP is increased by 50%. He gains X additional energy each time enemies damage him or allies after he has performed his “Magnetic Tires” skill.

Friendships:
Finn + Calhoun
Campaign: Munitions Prodigies - As Calhoun fends off an army of creeps, Finn swings in to help her out with his projectile weaponry assortment. He even offers to lend some secret agent tech to her, trusting she can hold her own as a soldier and a spy.
Disk: Reinvigorated Duties
Disk Memory: Every third skill Finn performs makes him immune to silences or blinds for 6 seconds.
Disk Power: Z additional attack speed

Finn + Mater
Campaign: Welcome Back - Finn and Mater reunite, and both are assigned for a new mission. Megavolt and Dr. Drakken are stealing bitcoin from all across the City via a hidden supercomputer, and in ending this robbery, Finn and Mater are the spies to count on.
Disk: Status Update
Disk Memory: Each time Finn reaches 50% his max HP, his attack speed increases by 40% for 9 seconds.
Disk Power: Z Green Skill power

4 Likes

Did you done on holy shiftwell? Since she is major in cars 2 and since fin mater and lighting mcqueen were made it will make sense to make on her i like this concept and realy hope cars will be added allready

Already working on Holley, just waiting a while before putting up her concept.

I’ve been thinking about having some Cars characters for quite a long time. And I agree that Finn should be on team blue because the only Pixar characters on team blue was the Toy Story characters. I think the Cars characters would fit perfect on team blue because it’s a pretty popular film franchise like Toy Story, especially the merchandise. I’m also thinking that Lightning Mqueen, Mater, Doc Hudson, Sheriff, Holy Shiftwell, Cruz, Chick Hicks, The King, and Jackson Storm should be there as well.

That seems like a pretty ambitious number of heroes, but I like how you think.

By the way, if you wanna see any other heroes from the Cars franchise that I made concepts for, feel free to check this out and tell me what you think.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney