Mater (Cars Hero Concept)

Mater

Radiator Springs’ rusty tow truck has joined the battle. With his tow cable and hidden spy gear, Mater will show the creeps no mercy.
Trial Team: Blue
Role: Midline Damage
Stars: :star:
Quote: “I’m happier than a tornado in a trailer park!”

Animations:
Entrance: Mater drives backwards into the battlefield, and faces forward before the battle starts.
Victory: Mater swings his tow cable like a lasso.
KO: Mater frowns in sadness.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Mater whips enemies with his tow cable.

White Skill - Backwards Driving - True Damage
Mater drives backwards through enemies, dealing X damage to each enemy hit.

Green Skill - Tractor Tipping
Mater honks his horn, stunning and silencing the two weakest enemies. The stun lasts for 6 seconds, and the silence lasts for 10 seconds.

Blue Skill - Request Acknowledged
Mater shoots enemies with his gatling guns for 8 seconds, dealing X damage to each enemy in his line of fire. This skill will also cancel all debuffs that enemies attempt to apply to Mater while he is using this skill.

Purple Skill - Dad Gum
Mater’s attack speed is increased by 35%. Each time an ally gives him additional HP or energy, his attack speed increases by an additional 5%. Each attack speed increase lasts for 6 seconds.

Red Skill - Without the Tuh
Mater is immune to stuns the entire time he is using his “Backwards Driving” and “Request Acknowledged” skills.

Friendships:
Mater + Lightning McQueen
Campaign: Team McQueen - Lightning and Mater enjoy spending time together, doing all kinds of crazy and fun stuff. In the City, that doesn’t change.
Disk: Favorite Souvenir
Disk Memory: Each time Mater uses his “Tractor Tipping” skill, he gains X HP for each enemy he stuns and silences.
Disk Power: Z Basic Skill power, Z armor

Mater + EVE
Campaign: Conspiracy Theorist - Mater is convinced that EVE is a being from outer space, and he finally builds up the courage to ask EVE for confirmation. Even if EVE understood him, she would have no idea what he is talking about.
Disk: Future Shock
Disk Memory: The damage Mater deals to enemies using his “Request Acknowledged” skill is doubled.
Disk Power: Z reality, Z HP gain

3 Likes

Who would be the allies in the campigan? And i am sure matter cant befriend mcqueen unless he got added first

That’s why I linked his name to a concept I previously made. Also, I’ll add some allies for these and other concepts I already made if it helps in any way.

Oh I get it the more attack speed the more times request acknowledged damages an enemy

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney