šŸŽµ For all you Music People

I havenā€™t but Iā€™m gonna watch these movies if they show on Monday on Disney channel

1 Like

Yes. Yes he does.

4 Likes

If Descendants was not a DCOM, it could have ended better. Looking at you, Descendants 4 after Cameronā€™s passing.

Well Phineas and Ferb across the second dimension had kick it up a notch and it was good

Yeah I think Descendants was the last franchise that was pretty good.

Now they are airing stuff like Zombies. Lol

4 Likes

:frowning:

1 Like

Zombies 2 was literally just Zombies done all over again. And I only saw the first, like, 10 minutes of that movie to figure that out.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t even see a single trailer or minute and I knew thatā€¦Online reveiw

I didnā€™t like zombies 2

Yes. What I meant was that DCOMs reached their best with all of the HSM ones and it slowly began to die off as the years went by. Descendants was pretty good overall, but there more recent ones like Upside Down Magic were real bad. I watch the new DCOMs just to laugh at how bad they are with my sisters.

Yep.

Zombies is watchable but bad. So is the sequel. They are making a 3rd one lol.

3 Likes

This song is one I like to listen to when thinking about legends like him, Chadwick Boseman, etc. But yeah, he is Descendants. Period.

This song is incredible imo. It just hits so hard.

3 Likes

Well the songs from Milo Murphyā€™s law were great especially itā€™s my world and weā€™re all living in it

And it took them a few years to complete chop away at my heart

1 Like

Letā€™s be real all the Disney channel original movies like Cheetah girls Camp Rock Kim Possible so the Drama Phineas and Ferb across the second dimension and others All the way before a certain year in the 2010s were amazing

2 Likes

I always love Disney and Hamilton, but this guy remakes Disney music videos as well as anime openings and such, and alot of them are amazing! He also does original songs, but I should warn that some of those have swear words. These ones are all swear free, and my favorites! :grin:

Disney: This rivals the original imo. Especially the ending.

I love how he alters the lyrics in this one so that itā€™s someone elseā€™s story, idk, itā€™s just really cool.

Donā€™t know if thereā€™s any fans, but this is better than the original song.

New phase:

You might recognize the cursed version if youā€™re on TikTok, thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Have you heard ā€œRandom encountersā€ take on this?

Nope. But Iā€™ll watch it right now.

It isnā€™t an exact version, but more of a parodyā€¦

I thought it would be a remix of the track, but it isnā€™t :man_shrugging:

Found this remix of Heā€™s A Pirate.

Hands down one of the greatest remixes I have ever heard. Beat is literal fire. :fire:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney