Forumer of the month - April 🃏

I´d like to nominate @Thred for creative content creator. He makes great concepts. And nice guy :)

4 Likes

Well you of course can express appreciation for certain Forumers that have already been nominated, but if you nominate in another category than someone has been nominated in, they stay in that other category. In your case, Musketeer was already in the Creative Content Creator Category.

I have added Umar and Zelkirro!!

And Thred as well!!

Polls will come in somewhat more than half an hour

1 Like

Decide now who is going to be the winner of each category by voting in the poll. Who acted the most upon the description of the category?

We start as usual with Important Activity! Who has been online often and given their important contributions to the Forum?

Category: Important Activity
  • Filadae_Djaq
  • Spicyboi
  • TotallyNotDash
  • Myeong

0 voters

Next, we have our Forum Heroes, sorry Gamers. Who performed very good in games on the Forum last month?

Category: Best Forum-Gamer
  • MissingLure
  • PiratePawp (The_Eavesdropper)
  • LetsGetDangerousBro
  • Lucas1999

0 voters

We continue to the lovely people that enlightened our Forums with their attitude. But who has shined the most?

Category: Attitude
  • Commander-Rex
  • Disney_Hope (A-New-Hope )
  • Kira
  • LilRubyKinz
  • Irrer_Minnie

0 voters

Let’s go on to the creative corner to celebrate Hero Concepts, drawings and much more! Who made the best stuff last month?

Category: Creative Content Creator
  • Just_Phal
  • Piraculous_Lad
  • Kasicle
  • Musketeer
  • Wilde_Times
  • Zelkiiro
  • Thred

0 voters

Last, but certainly not least, the helpers of this Forum! Who has been given their all for others last month?

Category: Helpfullness
  • Rinoxeronte
  • Pipsqueak
  • Numi_S1
  • Tragic-Magic
  • AbuBakr-Umar

0 voters

Thanks for reading through and voting for your favourites! As always the vote will be anonymous and end after 3 days. That means the polls will close on Thursday 13 May at 21:00 CEST / 20:00 BST / 15:00 EDT.

Following that closure, we will go on to the final poll!

10 Likes

Thank You!

1 Like

Aww… I’m not here…

welp, time to wait for may to end lol

The results for the categories are here (without the host paying attention…)

We have 6 people who moved on to the final vote!

• Filadae_Djaq has inspired you with his Important posts in a quantity that is impressive!! He wins in “Important activity”

• Kira and Commander Rex showed their constructive, friendly, good attitudes in the last month and join together into the finals!!

• Just_Phal has not only won the Concept contest hosted by Scarlet_Captain, but also got rewarded here for making his concepts!

• AbuBakr_Umar is the last, but certainly not least addition to the finalist. With his helping hand, he won the Helpfullness category!!

Now on to the vote!!

Final vote
  • Filadae_Djaq
  • MissingLure
  • Kira
  • Commander-Rex
  • Just_Phal
  • AbuBakr_Umar

0 voters

As always, you have three days to vote anonymously for your favourite!!

8 Likes

15 Likes

what

2 Likes

wow, that was unexpectable, Thanks everyone! :v

5 Likes

Remember to vote!

9 Likes

Sorry for being late… but we have the results!

Congratulations to @AbuBakr-Umar for becoming our Forumer of the Month for April!!

As always, I’d like to end the month with a few questions on how to go forward. This month I noticed both how the submissions and my own attention to the topic were a bit late. So I have been thinking about how to keep things fresh. On that matter, I have two questions to ask.

First I want to talk about having only three categories next month. May 2020 was in a way the first month that had a Forumer of the Month chosen by all of us. In that edition, there were only three categories, so to pay homage to that edition, I’d like to try that as well, for one month. So should we do it?

Three categories
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

To know which categories should be featured, I’d like to know what your favourite categories are!

Favourite categories
  • Important Activity
  • Best Forum-Gamer
  • Attitude
  • Creative Content Creator
  • Helpfullness

0 voters

The second question revolves around the idea of a Summer break for the Forumer of the Month. I want people to feel as excited for the Forumer of the Month as they were in the beginning of March. So my idea would be to have the edition of May in June and after that take a break. I would be back in September with the Forumer of the Summer!

Summer break and Forumer of the Summer?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

All feedback on both matters is appreciated! Thanks again for participating, submitting and voting!

5 Likes

I mean I m worldless! I cant believe it! Wow just wow, I have no words to express how happy i am. Its really good to be Forumer of the month. I am really surprised on how i won! But That’s really astonishing! Thanks All for nominating me!

Woodchuck Rule No.1 : Always expect the unexpected.

Again Thanks everyone :hugs: for this title! Forums had been a really great place to hang on over the past year, And This place is incredible and FUN because of y’all. Thank You, Thank You.

14 Likes

Congratulations @AbuBakr-Umar! You deserved it.

7 Likes

(I’m Late o.o)

Congratulations @AbuBakr-Umar! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Congratulations!
@AbuBakr-Umar
:grinning:

5 Likes

A wiki will make this simpler

:confetti_ball: Congrats @AbuBakr-Umar! :confetti_ball:

6 Likes

I think it is ok as is, and you don’t flood your notifications. Good idea, though.

2 Likes

I actually dont mind these @s, I actually love them :heart:, Thanks Y’all

8 Likes

Oh, ok @AbuBakr-Umar
I think you will regret that statement, @AbuBakr-Umar :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats on winning AbuBakr-Umar and yeah definitely happy for you AbuBakr-Umar ^^.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney