Forumers effects

So I thought that (almost) all the concept makers have created different effects in their concepts and in @Tragic-Magic concept (this one) he used @Imagineer_V effect of “Quarantine”, so this give me an idea, what about a chart of all the effects that the concept makers have created, so other concept makers get inspired or use the same effect because it would fit erfectly with their concept, this is what this topic is about.

Rinoxeronte

@Rinoxeronte | Rainbow | Each time a hero with rainbow makes a basic attack they heal 40% the damage the deal | Originally created for: Bing Bong concept |

@Rinoxeronte | Captain | The “Captain” shares 50% of his SP and 25% of his HP with X, each 5 seconds X charms the “Captain” for 2 seconds, if the enemy as “Captain” dies it passes to the other enemy with the most HP. | Originally created for: AUTO concept |

@Rinoxeronte | Stamp | Passive: Instead of a basic attack X swings into the position of a random enemy putting 1 stack of “Stamp”

Active: X starts passing through the enemies counting their stamps dealing X damage and X extra damage per “stamp”, each “stamp” he counts increase 5% the attack and movement speed of X for 8 seconds. | Originally created for: Miles Morales concept |

@Grim_grinning_Ghost l heckle l each time Statler and Waldorf gain enough power they hold up their signs and deal that number on the signs l being created for Statler and Waldorf concept (unreleased)

Lovely / Disney_Doge

@Lovely | Powered | Causes all basic attacks to do true damage and have a chance for life steal.

This is how it works, hope you like it.
Should I make this a wiki or you give me the suggestions in the comments?

• Wiki
  • Comments

0 voters

6 Likes

So, what do you think?

I reckon for research purposes…I can try to find mine? But I don’t remember all my concepts and how many actually have a new effect, I try to avoid doing that…:thinking:

But what do you plan to do when two people used the same word for an effect, but the effect had a different effect?

Maybe like Effect (A) or something like that

That is a good point. I think the format needs to be worked out and I am not sure if you want a wiki to be the first post that anyone can edit. There are also some way better ways to present this and there are grammatical errors and information that is probably missing. I think credit for an original effect would go to the person who originally used it.

How should be?

I believe that it will be only edited for on topic things, if no I don´t know

How?

Which information? and which spelling errors? (I´m not surprised that there are)

Well yes but the word for the effect, not the effect of the effect.

Needs to be consistent

Not exactly sure, but maybe more of a concept guide sort of thing

visible confusion. I meant who originally creates it gets the credit. Therefore, Tragic would not get credit for what I created.

I’ve been thinking of an effect in my newest concept called powerdrain.

Do I have permission to explain the details?

I´m trying to improve the format right now but yes, you can esit the wiki to put the effect.

I actually don’t really have any original effects that I have. For Quarantine, I used it for my Greg refresh and it originally came from Imagineer. For Vitality, I used it for my Peppermint Cookie concept and it originally came from Musk. I mean I have Jinx which is similar to Imagineer’s “Confuse” disable so IDK if it counts.

Maybe I should start making more effects.

Maybe if we had an effect that came from someone else, can we at least give credit to them? Like I can state Vitality and credit Musk for it.

Yes, but then I think Musk should put the effect since is his effect.

That is, if he doesn’t even notice this thread

Maybe @ing him? :thinking:

@Musketeer

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney