Foxy Loxy (1943) hero concept

This is the first entry on a list of Disney characters who I would like to see in Disney heroes battle mode

Foxy Loxy uses his knowledge of psychology to turn the tables and gain the upper hand

Quote “undermine the faith of the masses in their leaders”

Stars::star::star::star:

Role: support

IMG_3711

Entrance: foxy pops his head out and slinks into the battlefield with his Psychology book

IMG_3709

Victory: he turns to the screen and smiles

IMG_3707
defeat: a “piece of the sky” hits him on the head and he falls to the floor

Basic attack: he swipes the enemy

IMG_3708

White skill: “the sky is falling” foxy pelts a “piece of the sky” at the enemy and scares them for a good while

Green skill: “psychology” foxy reads his precious book and boost his confidence

Blue skill: “only human” foxy spreads nasty rumours about the enemy to boost his teams confidence and heals them

Purple skill: “nice and stupid” now when the sky starts falling the enemy will be in a longer state of panic

Red skill: “master manipulator”: foxy now has more of boost when he uses “phycology” and gains defence

Friend: Hopper
campaign name: leadership lesson 101
Story: foxy and hopper are intrigued the others tactics for control and give each other advice on other ways to assume power over others

Friend: Robin Hood
campaign name: an easy target
Story: Robins good nature makes him easy to trick or that is what foxy thinks…

Nice concept! As an improvement, you can work on your grammar, making the skills a little more powerful and adding other stuff to Red Skill. Also, the Friendships for every character are 2 heroes, not 1. I hope this feedback will help you!

I would highly recommend reading this guide for some more advice on how to improve your concepts.

1 Like

This is supposed #forum-events hero concepts, not feedback corner

I first thought it was Foxy Loxy from Chicken Little then I saw the 1943 :joy:

Actually this is from the original chicken little. In here it is Foxy Loxy who makes chicken little believe the sky is falling in a attempt to eat all the chicken. ducks and other birds

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney