Friendship campaign contest!

Hi, and welcome to the second Friendship Campaign contest!

9705A31A-B1B9-4D52-8AA7-97F56D32A126 9705A31A-B1B9-4D52-8AA7-97F56D32A126 9705A31A-B1B9-4D52-8AA7-97F56D32A126 9705A31A-B1B9-4D52-8AA7-97F56D32A126 9705A31A-B1B9-4D52-8AA7-97F56D32A126 9705A31A-B1B9-4D52-8AA7-97F56D32A126

Have you ever seen a concept contest? Well, if you have, then you know how this works. If you haven´t, you are fine since this is easy.

Basic info

• I will give a month for submitting.
  • There will be only one category (there isn´t likely and unlikely) because making a good campaign is hard, and we don´t want to overwhelm you.
  • The contest will be judged with judges. The judges identity will remain secret until the results are shown.
  • We´ll say the top 3 campaigns and there will be two special categories/awards, however you want to call it.
    • Best story
    • Most unique/unexpected campaign
  • The campaign must be from a concept that you have made before. I mean, you can´t make a (example) Louis (Princess and the frog)/Captain Hook campaign if you haven´t made a Louis concept with Hook as a friendship.

The format is up to you as long as it is easy to read and is complete.

When the end of the month for submitting ends, we will start judging. Keep in mind this:

Stuff we will judge

• Presentation (including grammar, layout etc)
  • Viability of Friendship (doesn’t have to be obvious as long as it’s well explained and makes sense)
  • Characterisation (of dialogue etc)
  • Creativity of Story
  • Completeness

Adding a spiderman reference gives you 2 extra points :eyes:
/j
I´ll make another thread for posting the submissions
If you have any questions, let me know!

Submissions are open now! 30/4/21 - 30/5/21

And after all this said…

26 Likes

I am not sure if this is the first. I think it has been done before, but still very fun!

Good luck to all who participate. I am here for moral support and stuff if you need it. I will not be entering but I cannot wait to see what people create!

7 Likes

I totally didn´t know that. Lemme check.

1 Like

I’ll try to make one for my Hardscrabble/Mr. Big friendship. This is going to be interesting!

2 Likes

Well, you are right. There was one before.

Hmm yes, the floor here is made of floor

7 Likes

Imagineer´s contest was judged by the community with polls, so that´s why I clarified that.

4 Likes

So, who are the judges exactly?

I must have deleted that when making some adjustments to the topic.
The judges identity will remain secret until the results are shown.

1 Like

I think they said in their Fred/Mushu topic the judges would remain anonymous

3 Likes

I guess. If it means to prevent anyone being biased.

3 Likes

A question of my own: @Rinoxer0nte Do the judges know who they are yet?

Yes.

3 Likes

Yeah, that one didn’t go as well as expected.

By the way, when does this contest start. You have my attention.

This was like saying “Let this start”, it was my form to say it. It started today. It will end the 30th of May.
Added that to the main post.

4 Likes

The campaign must be from a concept that you have made before.

Can it also be for friendship campaigns that were already made? I’m asking this because I made friendship campaigns for most of my hero concepts before this.

You mean like only submitting one of the campaigns that you already made? No. You have to create a new one.

1 Like

Gotcha, I was just wondering.

I was wondering if someone else would mention that…

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Are you gonna participate?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe, if I have time

0 voters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney