Hi, and welcome to the second Friendship Campaign contest!
Have you ever seen a concept contest? Well, if you have, then you know how this works. If you haven´t, you are fine since this is easy.
- I will give a month for submitting.
- There will be only one category (there isn´t likely and unlikely) because making a good campaign is hard, and we don´t want to overwhelm you.
- The contest will be judged with judges. The judges identity will remain secret until the results are shown.
- We´ll say the top 3 campaigns and there will be two special categories/awards, however you want to call it.
- Best story
- Most unique/unexpected campaign
- The campaign must be from a concept that you have made before. I mean, you can´t make a (example) Louis (Princess and the frog)/Captain Hook campaign if you haven´t made a Louis concept with Hook as a friendship.
The format is up to you as long as it is easy to read and is complete.
When the end of the month for submitting ends, we will start judging. Keep in mind this:
Stuff we will judge
- Presentation (including grammar, layout etc)
- Viability of Friendship (doesn’t have to be obvious as long as it’s well explained and makes sense)
- Characterisation (of dialogue etc)
- Creativity of Story
Adding a spiderman reference gives you 2 extra points
I´ll make another thread for posting the submissions
If you have any questions, let me know!
Submissions are open now! 30/4/21 - 30/5/21