Friendship Refresh Overview

My take on the refresh over a week later now it’s not much better then the original way memories are way down, I actually liked using badges for friend missions saves me on hero chips so I can use them to evolve my mods and star levels but now I’m running out of chips of hard to get hero’s so that’s upsetting I could always farm a badge more easily then a heroes chip.

3 Likes

@Polaris can you explain what the criteria is for memories to appear in memory tokens shop now it used to be level 7 I think or something like that and was wondering what it’s based on now

1 Like

The criteria for memories to appear in the market has not changed.

So it’s still level 7 or what was it

It’s still 7.

I have made a Friendship refresh feedback post with polls in order to let us players more easily give PerBlue concrete feedback for them to work from. I hope this post can overall help us players let PerBlue know what we think about the Friendship refresh and for them in return to more likely know what went right and adjust things if needed.

I hope it can be an enjoyable and interesting post, so yeah thank you for taking your time if you decide to check out the post and vote :-).

7 Likes

I have kind of a Idea on how to keep the level conversations (The one that happened at level 7 and 11+). Its simple actually, just show them when you add a star to your disk. That way we won’t lose that much of Story content (But still we’ll lose the mission content sadly.)

2 Likes

Because it’s not worth the money, but a lot of people like the characters. And not every person is able to spend money on a video game during a pandemic.

U r great, bhai. So inspiring…

1 Like

The stories are completely uninteresting.

Please do not revive topics…

1. Please don’t revive dead topics
  2. Thanks for the controversial opinion
4 Likes

Since the Friendship Refresh Overview topic has been revived anyway I guess we can go through what we know.

What we know now is that PerBlue are trying to bring back the Friendship Mission stories based on the roadmap, but currently we don’t know when yet.
Returning the Friendship Stories på DH:BM Roadmap | Trello

It would be amazing if PerBlue managed to get back the Friendship Mission stories for the 3 year anniversary in May, but of course hard to say on if PerBlue PerBlue manage that in time as The Friendship Mission stories’s comeback is still in the Design tab.

And as far as the Friendship Mission stories are interesting or not depends on your interest, and in that sense what type of player you are :-). Like Explorer type of players likely care more about the stories than the Achievers and such who more so care about being the very best or getting everything.

1 Like

Do you Perblue is going to let other people finish the friendship missions when put them back in or are they have all of be already open like the rest of the friendship campaign?
I ask this because for those who were still doing the missions before Perblue took them down, perhaps there could be a chance for those to finish.

Or perhaps do any of the f. missions that the players haven’t done before Perblue took them down.

This is what PerBlue said in the Trello post for the Friendship Mission stories comeback :-).
“We know many players cherish the stories from the Friendships and we’re looking into ways to make those accessible again.”.
https://trello.com/c/6zNKE4u1/5-returning-the-friendship-stories

So they should come back eventually, but I would be surprised if they come before the release of the released of the next color rank in early March, though by May might be possible.
I at least the most likely is after March, hopefully in May for the 3 year anniversary or at least in the Summer if not :-).
I would be surprised if it takes as long as to get to fall/autumn so like after September, but yeah hopefully in May or in the summer if not before :-).

It takes time to code, plan and design, so that’s why it is likely taking a bit as well as PerBlue likely focusing on getting the next color rank ready for release.

3 Likes

Even with the power upgrade missions, Friendship batlles still aren’t appealing to me.

As I understand the problem, because I upgraded a relatively small number of my characters to high red levels, the game has responded by raising the difficulty across the board by assuming all my characters are this level! :scream:

Given that it takes something like 2 days to cycle one power upgrade mission and on average, I need to raise their power level like 50 times to compensate for the inequity, this is something that I personally feel could need modification to be more beneficial.
Who wants to wait over 3 months to play a Friendship Campaign to completion? :zipper_mouth_face:

For some Friendship story fun:

Winnie and Goofy think they’re at a taxi driver convention.
It is a convention, but the guests are not taxi drivers…

1 Like

I think it would be a good idea if the hero creeps were NERFED in the campaigns so they’re not much of a threat; this includes Vanilla campaign.

That way heroes like Ralph, EVE, and Sally can be refreshed without being a nuisance in campaigns!

10 Likes

Smart idea.

That’s probably just the level that the server was at when the friendship was added to the game. If you look at friendships between older heroes, like Goofy-Mickey or Finnick-Judy, I’m sure you’ll find that they’re at a much lower level. Friendship disks were intended to further strengthen heroes you planned to use, so the campaigns were developed with the assumption that you would be leveling up the main hero and putting at least some resources into the secondary one. (And yes, I agree that it should have been possible to get friendship disks with minimal investment in heroes other than the one using the disk, but there’s nothing we can do about that decision.) For people who just want to read the story, it’s a shame that doing so requires leveling up the heroes involved and/or waiting months while the powerups accumulate, but that’s just the way the game is designed.

The strength of the enemy teams in City Watch scales depending on the strength of your top 5, and the strength of Creep Surge as a whole scales depending on the strength of your guild as a whole, but as a rule the difficulty of the various game modes is independent of the strength of your heroes.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney