Friendship Refresh Overview

Yes, there will be

I don’t think this has been confirmed?
Last message from Polaris was:

So if you spent clocks to get the Disk to level 5 for example, you will get an extra 12 memory tokens after the update due to finishing the friendship campaign, but these will just sit in your bag, nothing has been confirmed as to if there will be any benefit to completing the disk before this update.

For finished campaigns, yes, we will get compensation. For 5-star disks, I honestly don’t know

I think that is what @unique_Teddy’s question was about specifically… I’m leaving a bunch of my disks now with 11 or 12 memories short of completed, which would have cost clocks previously…

But we’ll hope that they compensate us later on… have a few memories that are extra that is just sitting in my bag :wink:

Why? the memory system still there.
Finish campaign only allows the disk to have 5 stars. not earn 5 stars.
You get 12 memory disk as a reward if you already finish the campaign though.

Yes, i know it is kinda confusing, i have to read it a few times to get it :sweat_smile:
So, as always you need to farm memories if you want disks at 5 stars.

1 Like

These limits will be a pain i mean, now I’m running about 20 missions at a time, and like 10 of those are for disk memories. I guess that contest based on friend xp gone.

still a hard constraint though :confused:

But in general i think that is a pretty good refresh!
Thank you!

This is not what they asked… if you already have 5 stars you will get extra memory tokens that have no value.

Here’s Polaris’ last reply about that. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The new way you can obtain disks would make things a tad bit easier instead of climbing through the campaign to get them.

So glad they are removing level requirements for disks, so I can jump into working on those I cannot do right now (Jumba-Stitch and Angel-Stitch).

But wondering what my game will look like tomorrow, as the only requirement is to have both characters in the Friendship, I am predicting a wall of spam of those I did not unlock, like this one for example:

It will be frustrating to be reminded constantly about ones I was intentionally avoiding…

4 Likes

(Disclaimer: I am a F2P)

I’m very happy to hear that we can finally use Disks in Campaigns, because I’ve always looked at some currently-unavailable-Disks-that-I-hope-I-can-attain-after-this-update, and thought, “This would make this Campaign much easier if I could use it in it.”

Case in point, Kristoff and Kida’s Friendship. The regenerating HP from Sven, however low it may be, may give me just enough HP to survive Sally’s potent toxic cloud. This is only Episode 1 by the way.

Ooh, this is so cool that the level restrictions have been removed! That means I can get started on the Cheshire Cat and the Mad Hatter’s Friendship tomorrow! :heart_eyes_cat:

I can’ t wait to see my Mailbox stuffed with all sorts of goodies tomorrow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m happy that we’re getting Memories after certain points in a Campaign since it definitely helps in upgrading the Disk.

I’m so happy to hear that the cluttered map will be no more! And the fact that I can access Friendships I normally wouldn’t be able to access due to my Team Level.

I am sad that Friendship Quests have been removed, since they were my go-to whenever I needed to make up for some days in which I missed out on some Daily Quests, though I suppose it’s not too bad, since by Sunday or Monday, I have already breached the 100 mark. I certainly won’t miss having to wait 3 days to get my Friendship level to Level 3 just to start the Campaign.

While I am glad that it’ll be easier to reread the Dialogue, I am going to miss out on the little Story bits from the Friendship Missions. Where will we be able to view them, @Polaris ?

I am SUPER elated that we can finally preview locked Disks! This will make comparing Disks and considering which one to choose much easier.

I am also so happy to hear we will no longer have to use other Heroes in Friendships, because more often than not, I would want to start multiple Missions only to find out one or more Heroes are already out on a mission.

I also like that Item selection has been simplified; thank you for making it easier to set up multiple Missions!

I love the automation that’s been applied to Missions, both regular and Memories. I also love how there’s no more chances to fail; so glad that we’ll always be guaranteed the spoils of a mission. I also like that their Rank affects the Speed of their Missions. I wonder how much shorter all of my current Missions will be like…

Oh also, thank you for reducing the Costs to start a Mission to just a Hero Chip, since more often than not I would wonder why all of my Supplies have dwindled next to nothing when I’m Crafting badges for my Heroes.

I will both miss and won’t miss Infected nodes. I’ll miss them for the Memory Power and Contests (not that Infected Contests appeared that often anyway), though I won’t miss them because they were always a pain to clear when I’m just trying to Raid/Farm for supplies. They were aesthetically pleasing to look at, though

My only gripe however is that we still can’t choose our own Allies for the Campaigns. If we are forced to use and build characters we normally never use, then I propose a solution: give us the ability to hire Mercenaries BUT the only Mercenaries available are the Allies present in that particular Friendship.

Like for example, Gizmoduck and Launchpad’s Friendship. I’m currently stuck on Episode 2 because Elastigirl presumably is suppose to dish out enough damage to clear out Wave 2, but here’s the thing: she’s in her 100s at Orange rank, and I haven’t increased her skills in quite some time since she became obsolete compared to the other characters I was using.

However, I do notice whenever I’m looking for Mercenaries in Creep Surge, that some of my Guild Mates have strong Elastigirls, usually Red Rank with(out) Red Skill, Maxed Disk, etc. It would definitely make my life easier if I could just hire their Elastigirl instead of having to bring up my own Elastigirl so she’s up to date with my Gizmoduck and Launchpad.

I understand that Friendship Campaigns ought to have some difficulty, with some of that difficulty being eased by the ability to use Disks in the Campaign, however, I don’t see the point in being forced to bring up characters from the ground up for the sake of one Friendship (or more if you’re a completionist). If anything, Scrooge should have been the Damage character, but that’s a whole other topic of its own.

Other than that, I am super grateful for all of this streamlining done to the Friendship system. Thank you and your team for this @Polaris

10 Likes

At least they are reducing points needed to 5-Star Weekly quests :grinning:

4 Likes

uhm… thanks I guess…
I quoted this above :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have also lost the bonus Memories we get when a mission becomes 5*. I eventually get about 5+5+5 for three missions(10h disc power, 2h disk power and a memory mission) that I max out usually for each frendship. How is this compensated? IMHO, completing quest chapters should give at least 30 memories.

@Polaris, please?

2 Likes

I have a few missions that are level 4.5 right now. What compensation do I get for the reward that i’m missing out when it reaches level 5(5 memories)?

Nothing… you will lose that

To everyone: Given that the Friendship mission story content will be removed from the game soon unfortunately, remember to use your speed-ups if you want to get to experience more of the Friendship mission story content before it is removed.

I am doing this myself and have catch up on a fair amount of story content before the mission stories are removed from the game.

Here we go again. Super whales get their discs in no time and low ViP level players need to wait up to 84 hours for 1 memory.
Give me a break.
With the completions of every mission type there was a 5 memory disc reward, initially 40 memories. Now you get 12 if you complete the friends campaign? Oh please… It will still take a stupid amount of time to 5* a disc, if you are low or average ViP.
I can’t even calculate how much disc power is lost with the new system without infected nodes.
And those, who don’t pay, need to log on more.
Where’s the logic in that? High frequent log-ins are from people who pay the most, they are the super dedicated people who think their account desintegrates, if they don’t watch it every 15 minutes.
Do you really think you can entice me to pay more if I need to log on more frequently to monitor my mission. Guess what - fail, big fail. Won’t happen.
The playing field is uneven once again.
It’s just incredible that you sell this as if it now will become a smooth game feature.
Same happened with surge. Average and underperfoming guilds fall behind on gold income. I don’t come near the amount I used to have gold and surge token wise even if I use up all my heroes. Token went down 50% for my ViP5 accounts. Same will happen with memories and disc power.
Edit: typos

3 Likes

Who plays missions with white ranked level 1 heroes?

Also, it’s two memories…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney